C2: Teatime!

Hina, one of the greatest swordswoman, and Kaida's mother, sat with a worried expression.
"You don't seem alright, Kai."

"I'm fine, it's just...why do I have to be the best swordswoman in the village? What made me like this?"

"Well, there is something I have not told you about your family tree, Kaida. The thing is, we were all swordsmen or swordswomen just like you! But..

The town council shut us down. Not for our own good, but for theirs. If any of us died trying to fight off the monsters, the Ohen that's been invading our world, the council would be held accountable."

Hina continues, "So, you're the last one. The village council only shut us down because of our age. *mumbling* even though half of the council is like, 98 years old..."

"So, because I'm only 22, I have this responsibility now? I don't know Mom, sounds like a problem that you and the council could have worked out!"

Hina raises her voice, "The council owns our lives! Did you want me to kill everybody else just for your sake!?"

"Maybe, Mom! Maybe. Am I a monster for that?"

"I don't know, go fight one and see if he knows your name, Kaida."

Kaida spills her tea, storming out of the room. Spilling her tea was a first for her. She'd never been so upset before. She stomped her way all the way to the dungeon, the dungeon keeper winking at her as always.

"Buzz off, Kiri. Don't need your bullcrap right now." Kaida sternly said.

"My bad princess. Didn't mean to push your buttons." Kirido sighed.