707 | but it did...

707 | so this makes me think they're not after information

707 | but rather they're targeting us

jaehee | I must contact Mr Han.

707 | I'm sorry that I haven't found anything yet, im still looking in to it

707 | since it's likely that the hacker is after us, so you think Jumin will share some of his body guards with us?

jaehee | You mean security guards for all the RFA members?

707 | Yes. I think that would be for the best. We can never be too cautious.

707 | ill look into this real hard with my supermaid Vanderwood!!!

jaehee | Ms Vanderwood...?

jaehee | Your maid?

[name] | show 'em what team play is all about!!

707 | don't u worry! <3

707 | ill prove team play is better than solo play!

jaehee | With your maid?

[name] | environment is super important too! if Seven's house isn't clean, how can he focus on finding the hacker?!

707 | exactly

707 | u get me so much :)

jaehee | I see...

jaehee | I will contact Mr Han in the morning and request that everybody receives security guards.

Oh.

Isn't Rika's apartment kept secret from the RFA members? Wouldn't that mean Seven would have to share the apartments location in order for you to receive Jumin's security guards? But... would V even allow that to happen?

707 | what about [Name]?

jaehee | The apartment is still classified information. We cannot send security guards to her.

You frowned at this. Was it selfish to believe that you were perhaps in the most danger out of everyone? If everyone in the RFA was being targeted by this hacker, and yet you were sent to the apartment by the hacker... that meant the hacker already knew of your location and how to find you.

But...

Seven was always watching you. He had a constant stream on the apartment to ensure your safety, so he must have considered this possibility already. Seven might joke around and pull pranks on the members, but his line of work must mean he's incredibly smart and talented.

You reasoned that you were safe under Seven's watch. He wouldn't leave you in danger.

[name] | I will have Sevens blessing!!! <3

707 | I will bestow blessing upon you... [Name]...

707 | In the beginning, God Seven created the Heavens and the Internet,

707 | and God Seven said: "Let there be light!" And there was light

707 | and then he bestowed blessing upon mankind made in his image

[name] | Hurrah! <3

jaehee | Grrr!! Luciel, be serious!

707 | I am serious!