𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢

( ≧ᗜ≦)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃

©rumi_rspt & hoyoverse / genshin i.

[ 2.15.2024 ]

A FEW MONTHS PASSED, AND THE TRIO GREW. By trio, I mean Xiao, Kunikuzushi, and, of course, Y/n. Little arguments couldn't be avoided, but with Y/n's help, they could always prevent them from escalating into a ruckus. It's truly unexpected to think that the three of them would be together, perhaps because of that small happening that brought them closer to each other. However, both of them held secrets they would forever keep to themselves, or so they thought.

As a few days passed, the school hallways became crowded with students. Some wore couple-heart shirts with their significant others, some just wore simple school uniforms, while others sported color-coded shirts expressing their relationship status, and so on.
Inside, multiple Valentine's booths were set up, with couples posing for pictures with their significant others. Some teachers even considered it a holiday, opting to spend time with their partners, resulting in some sections having no classes.

As the soft breeze brushed against your skin, you sat at one of the tables at the school rooftop, idly scrolling through your phone. Every one of your friends had a date for this special occasion, except for you. Fortunately, you have both Xiao and Kunikuzushi with you to go through this single-pringle era again this year.

Suddenly, someone called out to you from behind. You recognized the voice all too well as you turned your head to see who it was. ❝ Hello, n/n, ❞Ganyu greeted with a smile, to which you responded in kind. Surprisingly, Ganyu had a companion with her today, peeking out from behind her. The two of them took a seat in front of you.

Y/n, this is Mona from the Hydro Section,❞Ganyu introduced, gesturing towards her companion. ❝ Mona, meet Y/n from the Anemo Section.

You both exchanged a glance, and Mona's gaze seemed to penetrate your soul for a moment before her supposed glare transformed into a smile.You returned the smile, trying to ignore the awkwardness that had crept in with the sudden silence between you. Thankfully, someone decided to break the growing silence.

I am Astrologist Mona Megistus, meaning The Great Astrologist Mona,❞ she introduced herself with a smile. ❝ Like Ms. Ganyu said, I'm from the Hydro Section. Nice to meet you.❞ ❝ I'm Y/n Adstrum, from the Anemo Section,❞ you introduced yourself in return.

Not a minute later, the group found themselves warming up to each other, especially Y/n and Mona. Suddenly, Ganyu said, ❝ I'm quite curious, N/n, if it's not too personal, do you not have a Valentine's date today?

Hm, she's right. Everyone has a date today, like almost everyone!❞ Mona exclaimed, seeming to act as if she were about to throw up due to all the romantic stuff happening around the school this day.

A year has passed since last Valentine's Day, yet I haven't seen you with anyone else other than those two,❞ Ganyu finished, referring to Kunikuzushi and Xiao.

Well... I couldn't find any suitable lover these days. If I ever found one, they're either a creep or someone weird..❞ you reasoned out.

Mhm, that's why I brought Mona here to guess your fate.

Wait wha-

Yes, she's right. Ever since I saw you, I knew you're someone special, seems like you're from a-

Okay okay! That's enough now, no snooping around my life.

Oh! Yes yes, sorry...❞ Out of nowhere, the astrologer brought out something from her pocket. It's a tarot card.

Anyways, as per requested by my client here since earlier, I'm gonna do a tarot reading on you,❞she suddenly said, which surprised you. You just glared at Ganyu, who returned it with a smile.

Mona began doing her reading on you and suddenly got shocked which suprises you both. She immediately go closer next to you to whisper something to you, probably the result of her reading to you. ❝ Something special is going to happen today.

‧₊˚🦝✩ ₊˚🦇⊹♡

The school day drew to a close, and as students streamed out of the building, the echoes of her words lingered in their mind. Amidst the crowd, a faint sound emanated from your phone nestled in your bag. Intrigued, you retrieved it, only to find invitations from two familiar individuals flashing on your lock screen.

 Intrigued, you retrieved it, only to find invitations from two familiar individuals flashing on your lock screen

Both messages compelled Y/n to make a choice. Who would they select out of the two? Both requests urged them to attend some certain place immediately. Whom would they politely decline, and to whom would they choose to go at that moment?

‧₊˚🦝✩ ₊˚🦇⊹♡

-𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗡𝗗-

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆