𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓..𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓.

©rumi_rspt & hoyoverse / genshin i

 [ 7.10.2023 ] 

 HEYYY! STOP! WE'LL FALL HERE OVER THIS MAT!, YOU LITTLE DAMN H*E! ❞  Kunikuzushi fumed with anger as he's having a hard time standing with their group and also holding them all. 

Just shut up! I have no choice to be the one to move this fr*c*ing mats because you're too short to do so! ❞ Y/n stick their tongue out in a playful manner. 

UGH! I'll punched the one who put you in my group, bi*ch. ❞ The indigo-hair boy glared at them with fuming rage as he's holding his group down the mat.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

Aye,  heya there everyone! We gonna' host  a few games you might like! ❞  The fiery-red hair woman said with a playful smirk as the annoucement she just made caught almost everyone's attention. 

Before that, for those who don't know me, just call me Murata! Yours truly's P.E teacher~! But, please do call me with respect, kiddos! We wouldn't want you guys to burn in my wrath no? ❞ The aforementioned teacher simply smiled. 

Now, let's go to the game. The game is commonly known as, '' Islands" or " The Mat Game.'' 

Oooh, I already have a feeling this camp's gonna be even more fun! I didn't know this will be much fun. ❞ One would be intrigued and astonished on what's this mysterious game are right?Murata just chuckled at the sight as she continue to elaborate the mechanics of the game. 

It is a popular team-building or recreational activity where participants are divided into two groups and provided with a two mats or islands. The objective is for each group to navigate across the "water" ( which is typically represented by the grass or floor ) using the mats without anyone in the group touching the ground.

One person from each group moves the mat to create a pathway for the group members to jump onto it and advance towards the destination.  ❞

Y'all got it? ❞

yupyup! Thanks for explaining it, Lady Murata!! ❞  The brightest girl of the group, Yoimiya thanked the lady for explaining

No problem kiddo. And, don't call me Lady as I am no lady myself,  ❞  Murata chuckled upon herself.

Ah, uhm, okay, teacher Murata!! ❞

ଘ(˵╹-╹)━☆ 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐄𝐍𝐃