𝗦𝗜𝗫

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ ♡

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 : 𝐃𝐎𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋

©rumi_rspt & hoyoverse / genshin i.

[ 1.27.2023 ] 

THE WAITING PERIOD WAS OVER,  and your professor moved to the front of the room, setting the day's work on his desk.

Good Morning to you all ❞ He welcomed the class, and everyone did likewise for him. .

My name is Zhongli Lapis, and I'm your history professor, since some of you still don't know who I am. Well, for those who are asking..This year, I believe I would be 27 years old.

Zhongli introduced himself to the class with a smiled plastered on his face.Everyone immediately blush and murmured something, ' What- he's literally our professor, why's everyone blushing? ' You thought still confused by their sudden action.

Over with the introductions; let's proceed with our first History lesson.❞ He stated, silencing the rest of the class.

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆

< You noticed the indigo hair-boy wasn't in the classroom, as usual all throughout the class. You were hesitant to inform your History professor about it.

Every time you let the teacher know about a student skipping class, some students used to label you a " teacher's pet. " They were really upset by this because they didn't want to have another student discover they had skipped class and ruined their current experience. Right, none wants it.. The only people who truly dislike it are troublemakers of course. You acquired a sizable number of rivals who were lurking out in the shadows to strike as a result of constantly informing the teacher about them.

> After giving it a second thought, you concluded that perhaps your timetables are different from his and that he is likely taking a different class, which is true.

One of Teyvat's oldest deities and one of Liyue's founders, Morax was only a co-ruler with another god by the name of Guizhong before Liyue became a separate nation.

Morax or Rex Lapis is the God of Contracts and later, the God of Geo, whereas Guizhong is the God of Dust. Together, both Morax and Guizhong secured the safety of people living in the regions of Liyue.

Until Guizhong was killed in the Archon War and Morax had to restore Liyue, they reigned as the nation's shared rulers...❞ Zhongli, your professor telled sadly to the class. How would be the life in the Liyue Nation if Guizhong was still alive? If it's not for archon war that happened..

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆

After what seems like an eternity of listening to the histories of other nations, the History subject now ended. Nevertheless, Zhongli seems to prefer discussing about Liyue's history more because of how frequently he mentioned it, even though he were already discussing the histories of other nations of Teyvat.