𝗧𝗘𝗡

₍^ >ヮ<^₎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟏/𝟐

©rumi_rspt & hoyoverse / genshin i.
[ 4.26.2023 ] 

THEY ARE ALL TOO FAMILIAR  with this atmosphere because they come here almost every day after school. The warm, comfortable setting that made them feel at home was followed by the background jazz piano.

Despite the stillness that permeates inside, its vibrant color scheme gives everything and everyone inside an upbeat feeling. There are more people than usual here, but not enough for the coffee shop to become a complete disaster.

Y/n placed an order for the drinks and their usual drink because their siblings told them to, or more accurately, ordered them to. Being the little one in the group may be downright unpleasant at times.. After purchasing for their meals and receiving them, Y/n were ready to leave the welcoming café when they've noticed Raiden alone, enjoying the view and the inviting ambiance while sipping her drink.

Y/n  automatically walk up to her but, she simply gazed pensively out one of the Café's enormous windows, lost in thought. As though, she were gone for good in this world.

Who are you staring at? Huh..? ❞ They joked as Raiden swiftly glanced to her side to recognize her friend's presence. ❝ I'm sorry, but I didn't sense your presence earlier.. ! ❞ 

❝ I must have been thinking deeply over something previously.. ❞ She continued as she let out a long sigh.❝ Don't let an unimportant mistake make you feel bad! It's okay,

The two continue to talk about other topics. Generally speaking, she is the one who is listening carefully and making insightful comments while Y/n are the one chatting.

You're welcome to visit our residence on Tuesday. Kunikuzushi will celebrate his special day. Since you two are basically classmates in some of your schedules, it would be lovely if you were able to be come.

With pleasure, ❞ Raiden only hummed in agreement as she sipped her emptied beverage.

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆

The days have passed, and his birthday is approaching. You at the moment, shopping for gifts for your friend at the Liyue mall. You surely are struggling to decide on a present for him since you even don't know what's his favorite! Leaving the matter behind, you firstly went shopping for your own clothing you'll wear to the celebration.

Of course, you have to appear dignified but not too grandiose to replace the attention for the birthday boy. You were holding a bag full of the clothes you had chosen, when you noticed something Kunikuzushi could enjoy.