𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ; 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒

©rumi_rspt & hoyoverse / genshin i.

[ 08.25.2023 ] 

THE SEARCH CREW IS STILL LOOKING FOR the missing pair and the other Vahumana group members as the torrential downpour has stopped. After three hours, they still haven't seen a glimpse of them.

In some gazebo, where the abovementioned group gathered, ❝ Hm..Where could they be now! I'm super worried for them!!  ❞ The blondie sighed in defeat, clearly worried about the two.

Hayst..Perhaps I'm to blame for everything..Like the others have said, I take ill fortune with me everywhere. I'll take responsibility for creating so much hassle...❞ Bennett said, his face is contorted with a guilt-ridden expression as he turned his gaze onto the floor.

Comrade, it's not your fault they got lost. So, there's no reason to worry. ❞ In an effort to reassure him, the ginger-headed man touched his shoulder and patted it gently.

Hearken, one and all! I, Prinzessin der Verurteilung, do hereby proffer that ye should not be excessively vexed. I am exceedingly confident that the diligent search party shall speedily encounter their presence, in no measure of time wasted. ❞ Fischl offered assurance in a type of..certain language that some people may not understand, which everyone found difficult.

She was then joined by a purpulette, who spoke to her from behind and said, ❝ She said to not worry much and she's sure that the search party will find them in no time. ❞ Oz, the companion, said casually as if this kind of thing frequently happened.

The company remained in the gazebo, waiting for the both of them while sipping some beverages as the rain fell gradually. Not even an hour had passed when a certain someone returned abruptly, soaking in the rain as everyone's eyes were drawn to the person he was especiallyholding.

I- Senpai! W-where have you been? We're so worried about you! ❞ The group of the so-called fangirls who wear a very tiny skirt squeakead like a mouse.

The boy with the indigo hair, however, simply disregarded them and continued on to his purpose. He was once more delayed by the hastily approaching camp directors.

One of the female sages butt in and worriedly questioned, clearly worried for her favorite student  Raiden. Where have you been? And where is Adstrum?

We're both stucked at the cave earlier. And, Y/n is here. ❞ As he continued, he carefully took off the school jacket that had been concealing half of their body, allowing the sage to see who it was.