𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙇𝙔 𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙀 2/2

૮ • ﻌ - ა

- 𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 -

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

©rumi_rspt & hoyoverse / genshin i.
[ 2.14.2023 ] 

- ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ - ;ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - ᴡᴀɴᴍɪɴ ʀᴇꜱᴛᴀᴜʀᴀɴᴛ~

HM..SHALL WE GO to our next date? ❞

Kunikuzushi and Y/n left for their next date at Wanmin Restaurant. On the way to Wanmin restaurant, they would sometimes chat, but after that, the silence reappeared between them. Nobody has the willingness to break the tense quiet since, to them both, merely being in each other's company should be enough.

At last, they reached the Wanmin restaurant! Conveniently, there is a table unoccupied around the corner as they both look for a place to sit. They sit down and order their lunch order. Kunikuzushi continued to sip his boba from earlier while the two of them went about their business.

But as they waited, y/n who was close to the window saw Chongyun with... Xingqiu, surely. Y/n waved their hand, drawing attention to the both of them. When Xingqiu and Chongyun entered to greet Y/n. As their whole focus was on Y/n at initially, they were unaware of the person sat across from them.

Hello there, Y/n. We weren't anticipating seeing you here.❞ Xingqiu stated,

Well, I agree with you.❞ Y/n nodded to Xingqiu.

As they went to take a seat across from Y/n, they saw a young man already there, enjoying his final boba while paying no attention to the bustling noise around him.

Are they your date, Kunikuzushi? ❞ Chongyun asked with a great deal of confusion.

Well, yes. ❞ As soon as he heard his name being called, he halted what he was doing and looked to his side to see Chongyun and Xingqiu standing.

That was..quite unexpected. ❞ Chongyun whispered softly to Xingqiu.

It was a pleasure meeting you two..Well then, we shall-❞ Y/n intervened just in time to stop Xingqiu and Chongyun from leaving immediately.

Would you mind if we made a double date request for you two before the both of you are going to left? ❞ Y/n made the request in the hopes that they would both accept their suggestion.

Certainly a very nice idea of you.

Chongyun and Xingqiu are given seats by Y/n instructing Kunikuzushi to sit next to them ( Y/n ) Finally, the order for Y/n and Kunikuzushi has arrived.

It's time for the Chongyun and Xingqiu to take their own orders.Their meal finally arrives after a little delay, and they begin to consume the delicacies they've ordered.

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂ ❤︎

Ahh! It was utterly delicious! ❞ Xingqiu exclaimed as he wiped away the excess from his mouth. Everyone nodded in agreement while wiping some dirt or more from their mouth.

They all pay for their lunch at the cash register after everyone has finished. It's time for everyone to go to their own ways, so they all exit the restaurant then after.

That was fun, everyone. Let's do it again next time. ❞ Everyone liked Chongyun's offer, but not everyone did. Y/n noticed Kunikuzushi was silent since earlier, so they turned to face him and questioned,

Hey, are you okay there Kuni? ❞ As they asked Kunikuzushi, their questions were tinged with full concern.

Ah, I'm fine. ❞ Kunikuzushi replied while preserving a serious demeanor making it appear as though he was disturbed by what he was doing before they asked him.

Y/n just nodded and turned their attention to Chongyun and Xingqiu. ❝ Ah! If it's alright with you guys, would you like to exchange numbers? ❞ The two of them decided to exchange numbers and after that, they bid their goodbyes to Y/n and Kunikuzushi.

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂ ❤︎

Hello, may we make a purchase for one vanilla and one chocolate ice cream? ❞ I pleasantly asked the vendor as I looked at the few ice creams that were still on the tray.

Oh!~ With pleasure, sweetie~ ❞ I instantly reddened when the woman said those words to me.

I paid the vendor the appropriate money for our ice creams as she handed me 2 cones with our purchases. I then went to where Kunikuzushi was and handed him his ice cream.

Thanks,

Mhm.

While savoring our own ice cream, we talked about things like academics, a little bit of personal life, etc. ❝ Would you prefer to take a seat under that Sakura tree? ❞ I gladly accepted the offer he gave. When we arrived there to pick a seat, Ei and Yae were already enjoying a picnic next to the tree.

tch, Why are that wit*h and that old h@* right there..❞ A certain someone grumbled under his breath. The sky was aflame with the fire of the setting sun as he aggressively held my hands and gestured for us to leave the park.

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂ ❤︎