𝗧𝗪𝗢

"૮₍ ˶•⤙•˶ ₎ა

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ; 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓

©rumi_rspt & hoyoverse / genshin i.

[ 1.3.2023 ] 

LUNCH HOUR HAS ARRIVED after a surprisingly short period of time! You were ready to leave class to tour the cafeteria when someone suddenly poked your shoulders causing you to flinch at the unprecedented move.

You quickly scan the area with caution. Fortunately, it's merely your seatmate, who you haven't chatted to yet because you've been focused on listening to your professor.

Hello, I haven't introduce myself to you yet, My name's Ganyu, nice to meet you!! ❞ Ganyu said beamingly to you.

Nice to meet you too, Ganyu. You can call me Y/n. ❞ You said smiling. You two chatted for a while and have lunch. You two soon break the conversation because it's time to go back to the class.

Aww..It's time to go back again?.See you later Y/n i guess..❞ Ganyu grumbled and made the choice to pack her lunch before going to class.

You hummed in agreement, set your lunchbox in place, and made the decision to go to class.

⋮ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⋮

Time went by pretty fast and class finally ended when the bell rung.❝ Okay class, that is all for today, you are now all dismissed. ❞ Prof. Kusanali cleared her desk, ignoring how some students sighed in relief.

While everyone went out with their partners as they got out, I figured my partner was alright with waiting till our appointed time.

So, in a hurry and probably giving the appearance that I was rushing out of the classroom, I hastily packed my notebooks, text books, and writing equipments.

I almost forgot to collect my other books from my locker after getting that out of the way, but hey, I made it out of the school on the first day unharmed and unbothered so maybe that part was a good thing. I practically rushed out of the classroom after booking it for the door.

Despite your forgetfulness in small things, it's wonderful that you were able to bid Ganyu a goodbye, as well as better that your first friendship can be fondly cherished.

You arrived at your house just as the sun was setting, so you took your time, took pictures, and then began walking back.

ˏˋ꒰𖦹。⋆°✰꒱ ˎˊ˗ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 : 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ˗ˏˋ꒰𖦹。⋆°✰꒱ ˎˊ˗

You heard your phone ring in your bedroom as you were placing the last of the dishes on the dish rack.

Given that you frequently called each other when in school, you assumed it was likely to be one of your previous classmates.

As you dried your hands, you glanced at the screen to see that the caller was calling from an unfamiliar number, and as you observed the screen warily, they hung up and tried again. You ultimately made the choice to pick up at that point.

Hello? Who is this? ❞ You put your weight to one of your legs,

Finally you picked up. This is Kunikuzushi.❞

An awkward silence filled the room.

Is something the matter? Why did you suddenly called me? ❞ You asked concerned about why he immediately called you.

Didn't you remember? we're going to do our project at my house.❞ He responded, perhaps a little irked by your forgetfulness.

I apologize if I just simply forgot about that now. Although, where exactly is your residence?

No need to know that. I'm going to picked you up there.

Oh, ok.

⋮ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⋮

He promised that he'd be there shortly before abruptly hanged up on you. You decided to organize your things, bringing the supplies you'd need for your project, and perhaps even change into more acceptable attire for leaving while you wait for him.

A loud car horn could be heard outside your residence the minute you changed. This persuaded you that it was time to get your things together and leave, but you were stopped when a voice you were all too familiar with questioned your recent abrupt action.

And where do you think you're going at this hour, young lady? hmm? ❞ You had knew the bearer of this voice for your entire life... It's your father.

Oh, I didn't notice that you and mom already got home from grocery.

Please don't deliberately ignore my question, Y/n.❞ seriously said by your father

.......Well, we're going to do the Science project at my partner's house. ❞ Your father, who was now suspecting your words, heard you clearly.

He observed your things that you are carrying with your two hands which are not kinda fishy, and you are being truthful with him.

Hmph, I suppose I have no excuses to be skeptical of your words and actions at this point.❞ said by your father. You hummed in agreement. ❝ Well, I need to go now.. Bye dad!! ❞ You embrace your father as you say goodbye, and he does the same to you.

You headed downstairs and opened the door. It suprise you that an expensive-looking car was waiting for you to get in it and maybe lead you to your demise.

The driver window then lowered to expose none other than your project partner, as if that weren't enough.

Well? Are you just gonna stand there and do nothing? Get in already.❞ This idiot- Kunikuzushi called out, pulling you out of your trance-like state.

Such an insolent manner..❞ You muttered barely audible so Kunikuzushi could not hear you. You close your home's entrance door and open the car door.

Took you long enough.

Just drive us to your house already. ❞ Turns out, his house was just 6 or so blocks away, the only reason he took more than a few minutes was because he probably got lost, you thought.

Despite that, though, the ride went smoothly than you thought it'd be considering he spoke at you. But that didn't mean the two of you spoke during the entirety of it.

⋮ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⋮

Aww.. My honey pie is all grown up now... ❞ Your father cried dramatically while brushing away his made-up tears.

Stop being such a drama queen, Eluoec. ❞ Your mom, Polus grimaced while crossing her arms.

The fact that she already got a boyfriend plus faking their Science project huh. ❞ Your father was offended by the idea and worried about what would happen if you and him were together.

Your mother, Polus Septentrionalis, reassured your father that nothing was amiss and that he should stay calm.

Hmm..Do you want Goulash? It's getting cold these days y'know. ❞ She questioned going to the kitchen and preparing the ingredients for the food.

Sure..❞ The coldest day of the year had just arrived. There were clouds in the sky, and frigid winds were swirling, a rusted rocking chair would sounded like the wind as it whips through the trees quietly.

⋮ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⋮