Chapter 6

THIRD POV
Issei: Familiar?

Rias: That's right~.

Today we're gonna be talking about familiars~. But since I don't really know to start this off we'll be freehanding it. Let's go.

Rias: A familiar is a major part of being a Devil, when your in need they're always there to back you up~.

Issei:*Looks at Y/N* Do you have one?

Y/N:*rubs the back of his neck* Sort of, Their more like summons than familiars. 

He snapped his fingers causing six plums of smoke to appear at his feet and out came six baby dinosaurs.

Akeno: Aww~ Their so cute~!

Y/N:*point at the baby triceratops* That's Chomp. *point to the baby parasaurolophus* that's Parus. *points to the baby carnotaurus* that's Ace.* points to the baby tyrannosaurus* That's Terry. *points to the baby spinosaurus* That's Spiny. *points the the baby ankylosaurus* And that's Tank. I got a bunch more but they wouldn't be able to fit inside this room.

He snapped his fingers as causing them to disappear.

Asia: That's great but how are we supposed to get one?

Rias: That's the part I was getting to.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door prompting Rias to turn her head before it opened, revealing the Student Council. Curious to see what happens, Y/N sat down with Mittelt sitting at his side and pulled a bag of chips. His eyes focused in on the two ladies in the front. 

Sona Sitri 

Sona Sitri 

Student Council President

Heiress to The House of Sitri