Chapter 1

"Morgan what you doing tonight" Jade asked as she walked in her room.

"Nothing why" she asked and Jade sigh sitting down on her bed.

"Me and Brandon want to get drunk tonight can you come with us" she asked and Morgan sigh.

"Y'all got so drunk on me last time, I can't handle both of y'all Jade" she told her and she chuckled.

"I love you so much because I was so messed up." she said hugging Morgan.

"I'll go but I don't want to be out long tonight I'm tired" she said and Jade smacked her teeth.

"Well when you sit up and smoke all day the weed eventually wears off and now you're tired" Jade told her and Morgan shook her head no.

"We not even gone have this conversation when you wanna go get drunk tonight" Morgan said and they laughed.

"Come downstairs, we smoking now" she said and Morgan sigh.

"Let's go" Morgan said getting out the bed and Jade chuckled walking out the room behind her.

"Miles" Ben walked in his hotel room.

"Wassup bro" Miles greeted him as he did their handshake.

"Nun chilling, Carson back there sleep" Miles said as he chilled on the couch watching Creed.

"You got a promo tonight that's why I was coming over here to get him, the flight leave at eight in the morning bro don't go fucking around Miles" Ben told him as he got Carson baby bag together.

"You my pops or my brother" Miles asked and they both laughed.

"Don't get in no trouble for real Miles I don't want no drama tonight" Ben told him and Miles nodded grabbing a backwood.

"You gone smoke and preach or what" Miles asked and he laughed.

"Nigga let me light it roll another one" Ben said grabbing the blunt from Miles as he grabbed his lighter out his pocket.

"Yea that's what I thought" Miles said as he pulled out his bag and they sat down watching the movie.

"What's the last you heard on Morgan" he asked Ben out of no where.

"Tasia won't talk to me about her, I haven't heard nobody talk about her in years" Ben said and Miles got quiet.

Everybody forgot about Morgan.

"I seen her down here the last time I flew down here... she looks the same" he told her and Ben looked at him.

"Y'all talked" he asked Miles and he shook his head no.

"No, I was leaving the gym and she walking in the store. She was so high and she wasn't even paying attention" he said and Ben felt his heartbreak all over again for how the situation ended with Morgan.

"High off what" Ben asked and Miles shrugged.

"I don't know, she was with some girl and dude they didn't look up to part but she did, she always stands out in the smallest ways"'Miles said as he thought about her.

"You still in love with her" Ben told him and he smacked his teeth.

"Pass me my blunt nigga" he said grabbing the blunt from him.

"It's in your eyes Miles, they never change when you talk about her but I could've sworn we moved past that years ago" Ben said and Miles hit the blunt.

"I did" he told him, he was lying to hisself and Ben knew it.

"Yea whatever, don't get me started on that" Ben said and Miles sigh.