ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 19 [sᴋɪʀᴍɪsʜ]

Start from the beginning

The atmosphere suddenly went icy cold, a feeling of dread and fear washed over. Then Shift says in a low menacing tone "What a fool."

Then the sound of the chains being destroyed is heard as Shift immediately dashed upfront. Summoning knives and pinning each and every single person in front. Some bleed, some only got their clothes stuck, obviously not targeting anything critical but they definitely taken aback by Shift's sudden change of mood. Bakugo still being encased but having a full first class seat to watch this all go down, a smile mixed with fear was displayed.

Shift's face was shadowed as the hood covered it but it was definitely a frightening sight. The atmosphere was suffocating, this dreary air being shown with blood from those pinned to the wall. As this person; Shift moved about as if they had ended people thousands of times.

"You, you have the air of a villain. You don't seem all that nice." Shigaraki says while raising his guard and dodging the knives ever so closely

"Being raised from the streets, would probably be the root of that. I don't like being high and mighty." Shift says as they connected the words from a lie Sans made about the quote to quote past. Shift then sprints towards Shigaraki with a knife in hand.

"Looks like I made the wrong assumption of you. You seem more of a valuable asset, than Katsuki Bakugo. We probably should've tried our luck with you. You clearly know much more than what meets the eye." Shigaraki says while he is fighting Shift.

"Pfft, you're making me gag. I don't think you're using your head wisely, perhaps its decayed?" Shift says whilst dashing towards Shigaraki as they aim for the neck. This was dangerously getting closer and closer to Shift's target, Shigaraki. The thing that's making this difficult for Shigaraki is that Shift seems to get faster and faster.

Then suddenly a villain managed to escape from the hold of the knives but as Dabi was about to set his foot on the ground, it was met with a knife, as such he fell over leaving him in vulnerable state. "You play dirty don't you? You know that ain't right." Dabi says as he rolled to the left and closely dodges the knives aimed at him

"There is no right or wrong in a real fight, only winning matters" Shift says coldly. They then eyed Bakugo eho was still chained and tied up. A knife is then summoned to Bakugo's back, then it sliced the restraints placed upon him. Now Bakugo has joined the fight.

"Finally I can fucking move. You idiots blabber so much. Whatever you say Villains, I will never ever join your cause. I want to win like All might does." Bakugo says as small sparks erupts from his hand. He's clearly thinking well since he's slightly looking at the back door, most likely a way to escape. Since this fight was too hard for him to win.

"What a foolish inspiration, you have." Shigaraki says as he fends of another attack of Shift who's energy doesn't seem to waver.

Bakugo sent a flurry of tiny explosions, since he doesn't want this establishment to collapse on them. That will only make things much more difficult and may danger the civilians or passerby. He headed and attacked Dabi, who in turn made a wall of fire as a defence. Both having a crazed grin plastered on each other's face. They fought neck and neck, Dabi of course had the upper hand, he was way more experienced than Bakugo.

"You're a stubborn one aren't you?" Dabi says as he burned a part of Bakugo's cloth to defend himself from yet another explosion

"tch" Bakugo says as he fought onward.
Bakugo himself had adopted a bit of Shift's fighting style since he was pretty observant. So certain off putting movements were copied and he learnt to direct the opponent's direction elsewhere when he attacked. Since his explosions were flashy that's what he used as a center of attention, which Shift also seems to do with their knives. Dabi was well ahead of him in every category, only strategies can save him now. But this difficultly was exactly what makes it exciting for Bakugo.