Riding on horseback, Liu Chuan took Wu Zewen from Jiangling to Shaolin Temple.

It was already late at night, and the game's environment had transformed into a nocturnal setting. Unlike the scenes during the day, the nighttime Shaolin Temple was shrouded in a hazy moonlight. Green trees and blue stones adorned the path, with bamboo casting a tranquil ambiance. A gentle breeze rustled through, and bamboo leaves whispered in the ears, creating an immersive experience.

Wu Zewen, being new to the game, had only explored the large maps of Wudang, Southern Frontier, Chengdu, and Jiangling. She hadn't visited Shaolin Temple before, and as they progressed, she realized how beautifully the game portrayed its landscapes. Nestled in the mountains, the serene ancient temple resembled a secluded paradise.

At the entrance of Shaolin Temple, a few NPC monk guards intercepted the two. "Honored guests, please wait..."

In major sects of the game, there were usually gatekeepers. Disciples of their own sect could freely come and go, but outsiders needed to converse with the gatekeepers and choose reasons like "visiting a friend" or "meeting the sect leader" to gain entry.

Liu Chuan primarily played as a member of Tangmen and seldom visited Shaolin Temple. He had discovered this place for practicing light-footed skills when he had a showdown with Xiao Sijing, who played as a Shaolin disciple. Xiao Sijing had brought him here, suggesting they try some aerial combat. That's when Liu Chuan learned about this interesting location.

This place was called Plum Blossom Stakes.

On a vast open space, dozens of wooden stakes varied in height and thickness. Each stake was suitable for standing, arranged in concentric circles. In the center stood a stake with the character "Buddha" inscribed on it. This area demanded high proficiency in light-footed movements, and a slight misstep could lead to falling off the stakes, resulting in a pancake-like fall.

Liu Chuan stopped near the Plum Blossom Stakes and said on the team channel, "We're here, dismount."

"Sure." Wu Zewen adjusted her perspective and immediately understood; this place would undoubtedly enhance her light-footed skills efficiently.

Liu Chuan explained to Wu Zewen, "This is the Shaolin Plum Blossom Stakes. They vary in thickness and height, and each stake has a different foothold. It truly tests the proficiency of light-footed maneuvers. When you can fly from the first stake to the highest one within three minutes, your light-footed skills will pass."

Wu Zewen carefully observed the layout of the stakes and concluded, "There are a total of forty-nine, flying through them in three minutes seems challenging, doesn't it?"

Liu Chuan smiled, "No worries, I'll practice with you, take it slow."

With that said, he controlled his Tangmen character to approach the first stake. Adjusting the camera angle diagonally upward, he simultaneously pressed the hotkey for light-footed skills. His Tangmen character leaped gracefully, landing directly on the first stake.

Without lingering on the stake, Liu Chuan turned the camera, leaped again, and landed on the second stake!

As Wu Zewen was still in awe, the Tangmen character adjusted its angle, soared into the air, and effortlessly landed on the third stake!

In his deep blue attire, the Tangmen character weaved back and forth between different stakes under the moonlight, light as a swallow. It was like a martial arts master from a wuxia novel effortlessly traversing mountains and valleys with extraordinary light-footed skills.

Wu Zewen stared in amazement as he agilely leaped between the stakes, each varying in height and scattered randomly. He traversed them with ease, not falling once.