Someone known - END

Start from the beginning

"Perfect!"

My cheeks flushed, as I bit my lower lip. Tasting the cream on my lips, I licked it. Sighing, I rolled my eyes and went back to icing, as my heart raced against my chest.

Almost done with my cupcakes, I let out a sigh of relief, and placed them in the refrigerator.

"Hmm..."

I looked at him, as he was pouting and scrunching his nose again.

"They still aren't sweet. I think I need-"

"Here you go."

I placed a jar of sugar infront of him, while wiping my hands. Grinning, I watched him pause in his actions and stare at me blankly. Giggling, I nodded my head, before walking towards the living room.

"I NEED YOUR LIPS!"

I heard him yell, as I chuckled to myself.

"Try and get me then!"

I glanced behind to see him putting the leftover cupcake in his mouth, and dusting his hands dramatically. His eyes were dark, as he stared at me intensely.

"You'll regret it!"

Chuckling again, I noticed him walking towards me. Smirking, I walked further, making him follow me. I tilted my head behind, to see him sprinting towards me. Flinching, I quickly moved my feet on the floor, running for my life.

Screaming, I turned behind again, as he was too close to me. Widening my eyes, I took a large step, which was my mistake. Trembling over the couch, my feet slipped as I landed on the soft material.

Getting up quickly, I rose my feet again, but just to be pulled by a strong hand in miliseconds. Pulling me over his lap, he glided his hands around my waist, pulling me closer as I was facing him.

My breath hitched the moment his eyes met mine. Holding the breath, I stared into his eyes in shock, which caused the butterflies in my stomach to jump. His eyes wiggled from my eyes towards my lips. Staring them for few seconds, his gaze met mine back.

Biting his lower lip, he raised one of his eyebrows.

"May I?"

Words were stuck in my throat, as I couldn't process anything at the moment. Opening my mouth to speak, I shut it again.

Kim Taehyung, you will be the death of me!

Nodding without thinking again, he pulled me close as I shut my eyes. His soft lips met mine, before he started moving them slowly. I followed, and matched his rhythm. Placing my hands around his neck, I pulled him close.

Snacking his arm around my waist, his another hand travelled towards my nape. Our bodies collided with each other, as my legs were wrapped around his waist. The kiss turned into an aggressive one, while he bit my lower lip making me whimper.

His lips slowly made their way towards my cheeks and jawline, and down towards my neck. Tilting my head to one side, I let him do whatever he wanted to. Placing wet and sloppy kisses on my neck, he proceeded towards my collarbone.

"Taehyung-"

A whisper left my lips, when he sucked on my skin. My body got heated up by his touch, as my heart beat faster and faster. Moans left my mouth, as he left his marks on my skin.

*Ding Dong*

Jolting my eyes open, I gasped. Pulling away, I swiftly moved his head, as he faced me. We both were a breathless mess, as sweat covered our bodies.