Chapter 14- The Truth Come Out

Start from the beginning

“What’s up Lou?” I asked, slipping my boots and pants off and swapping them with some black ballet flats,

“Not sure yet” he said, he walked straight up to me and grabbed my wrist, I flinched at how hard he held it then he flipped it over, I looked away already knowing what he saw.

“Maddy, what the hell are these?” he asked, shaking my wrist in my face, I ripped my arm back and went over to my bag and took a black cardigan out, slipping it on quickly and then turned to look at my shocked/hurt brother.

“They are none of your business” I growled and pushed past him, walking out to where the boys were waiting for us, Louis stormed after me, grabbing my arm and spinning me around in front of the boys.

“They didn’t look like nothing Maddy, when the fuck did you do that?” He asked, the boys looked between me and my brother as we glared at each other,

“Couple of weeks ago but like I said it’s none of your business what I do to my body” I told him firmly, ripping my arm back and straightening my cardigan.

“What’d you do Maddy?” Zayn spoke up just as Louis was about to yell,

“Maddy cuts herself” simple but effective as they say, I rolled my eyes and glared at Louis who seemed to have no trouble spilling shit.

“What did you say?” Harry butted in this time, everyone’s eyes seemed to land on my wrist, I shifted uncomfortably under their gazes and folded my arms to cover my wrist from prying eyes.

“Why do you just tell the whole world Louis, which should be easy enough for you right? Telling people’s business to everyone like they need to know” I growled at him, he just glared me down til I felt like Thumbelina.

“They are the boys Maddy, you have known them for years and they are like your brother so yeah if that is what you mean by everyone then yeah I do” if I could kill people with my eyes, I would have killed my brother 10 times, I still felt everyone trying to look at my hidden wrist, all still too shocked to talk, I rolled my eyes and then rolled my sleeves to my cardigan up, I shoved my wrist out for everyone to see.

“Take a picture, they last longer” I hissed, all the boys’ faces turned pale at the sight of my scars and my healing cuts that trail up my arms to my elbow.

“Look Maddy, I am your brother okay? Knowing you did that, and didn’t come and talk to me hurts. It’s like you don’t trust me, I’m sorry for blowing up in your face but you just didn’t seem like the girl to do something like this” Louis lowered his gaze to the floor in shame, sighing and running his hand through his hair in frustration.

“I do trust you Lou, it’s just I couldn’t tell anyone. I felt like a freak of nature, doing something like this isn’t normal, thinking the things I was thinking wasn’t sane. It’s not that I didn’t trust you; it’s that I was scared that you’d send me away. And the people that do it Lou never seem like the type to, there aren’t even a ‘type’ people just do it.”

 The room fell silent, no one spoke but there was a lot tension passing through and taking camp in this room, I looked at the floor, not wanting to see the boys’ faces, not wanting to see the disgust on their faces, to feel like I let them down.