The doorbell rang, signaling the arrival of our guests

The doorbell rang, signaling the arrival of our guests. Soon, bhai came to call, "Princess, let's go. They've arrived. If you don't want to marry, just tell me, okay? I'll handle the situation," my brother said. "Hmm," I responded. "Don't be nervous, Princess. I am there with you," my brother reassured, and I nodded.

We walked towards the living room, where Dad was already engaged in conversation with our guests. As we approached, Dad acknowledged our arrival with a stern nod, and the room fell into an uneasy silence. My brother, sensing my apprehension, gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. The dynamics of the room hinted at the storm of emotions swirling beneath the surface.
Taking a deep breath I went to kitchen to bring tea and juices.

"She is my daughter, Sia," Dad introduced me as I began serving everyone. A lady approached me and kindly said, "Beta, sit with us. Keep the tray here, and we can help ourselves." I nodded in acknowledgment.

Sorry I forgot to introduce myself, "I am Anika, Abhiram's mother, and he is Ekansh, Abhiram's father. Vihaan is Abhiram's brother, and he is Bade Hukum, Abhiram's Dadaji," Abhiram's mom introduced. With a respectful gesture, I joined my hands, greeted them with namaste, and touched their feet in a traditional sign of respect.

"There are more in the family, but we'll introduce them in the upcoming meeting," Abhiram's mom explained. "Don't worry, Hukum is on the way; he will be here soon," she continued, and I nodded in acknowledgment.

The doorbell rang, and Mom opened the door. A strikingly handsome man entered, towering at an impressive 6'5, making my own height of 5'5 seem small in comparison. His presence was magnetic and his features were strikingly sexy and attractive. His dark brown eyes captured my attention immediately, making my heart skip a beat. I knew that he was the most handsome man I had ever laid eyes on, and I couldn't help but be drawn to him. His deep brownish-black eyes were captivating. There was an undeniable aura of dominance and authority around him, adding an element of both allure and fear.

"Hukum"(Sir), Dad said, and everyone stood, bow their heads respectfully as a gesture of greeting. Mom and my dii did the same. Meanwhile, I remained transfixed, captivated by his eyes, until our gazes locked, and a smirk form on his face. A sudden wave of embarrassment washed over me, and my subconscious said, "Oh God, what a way to embarrass yourself." My cheeks heated up, and I quickly averted my eyes.

"Let's have lunch," my dad said, bowing, and everyone proceeded to the dining room. In the kitchen, I took out the dishes and served everyone.

"Why are you standing, beta? Come, sit and eat with us," Dadaji insisted. "Don't worry, Dadaji, I'll eat afterwards," I replied politely. "No, beta, come and eat with us," Dadaji urged, and I smiled, joining them at the table. As I began to eat, I sensed the curious gazes from everyone, as if the simple act of me joining the meal was out of the ordinary. "Khana bahut acha bana hai," Dadaji complimented. "Ha, aesa khana toh Anika bhi nahi banati, bahut hi tasty hai," Abhiram's dad said.