Chapter 7 : Presentation

Start from the beginning

Tae : Leave it, I am really impressed you came up with creative and new idea otherwise nowadays people take design from internet and say it's their. You really did amazing job. (Praised Jungkook)

Jk : Thank you so much.

Jungkook looked Taehyung who passed a smile.

Maybe that's the smile he passed when Jungkook received the prize. The smile of being proud or Jungkook is just thinking too much Or he that's what wants . Wanted Taehyung to remember him that's why he is sees everything in that way.

Jungkook clear his throat.

Jk : so when should I start to lead the project hmm.

Tae : Next month, is the Fashion event will gonna be held so your design should done before that.

Jk : Only one month?? (Taehyung nodded) That, thats really a small time limit (Panicked)

Tae : well your deal was spontaneous I didn't even know something like this will come. It's good for you . This will teach you to be prepare for everything in future.

Jk : so I will start working from tomorrow . I will complete it before one month. (Said with proud)

Tae : let's see if you can Or not.

Jk : I will take my leave then Taehyung-shii . Bye

Tae : Bye.

Jungkook bend goodbye and went outside. Taehyung kept looking at his back with an unknown expression on his face .

Jungkook went outside going towards parking lot to take his car. He didn't notice a car is coming towards to him from back. As he was talking on phone.

Jk : you know hyung presentation went great, Mr. Kim even praised me. And you know there is one employee she tries to ste- (before he can speak futher same pulled him side of the road)

Jungkook was about to yell at the person but he saw that a car just passed in his direction. His eyes widened if that person didn't pulled him aside he might meet an accident.

Roy : can't you walk seeing your surroundings sometimes might happen to you if I didn't pull away in right time.

Jk : I a-am really sorry I -I didn't realize I wasn't walking on the side of road. (He was still thinking that it's quite traumatized for him )

Roy : are you fine (asked in the concerned voice seeing Jungkook been so scared)

Jk : yeah I completely forget about surrounding. (Before Jungkook can speak futher he saw call is still on )

Hobi : are you fine, answer me and wait stay connected to the phone I am coming hyung is coming . (Said in panicked voice) kookie

Jk : hyung no need to come I am absolutely fine ok (hobi put back his car keys and removed his coat hearing Jungkook's words ) nothing happened ok. I will call you later.

Roy : seems like he really cares for you (said with a "genuine" smile )

Jk : hmm yes Hoseok hyung always act like my elder brother. (Said with chuckle remember his two not blood brothers protectivness)

Roy : Should I drop you ?? And we didn't even had introduction yet.

Jk : Jeon Jungkook , Head of Fashion department at Jung enterprises.

Roy : Park Roy, Cheif of Finance department and board member of Kim cooperation. Nice to meeting you Jungkook. (Said with smile)

Jk : well Roy I can't come with you I have my own car. Thank you for offering help. And also for saving me. I owe

Roy : Don't say like that what matters that you're fine.

Both of them went to their respective direction. Jungkook opinion about Roy change bit He just seems very friendly which Jungkook found it bit odd at first but now it's fine. He guess.

With Jimin

After calm himself from tomorrow's argument with Producer Min he thought he shouldn't be so angry. He thought today he will go and apologize and record the song.

Jm : Wish this time things went good.

He reached to bighit studio. Coming inside he didn't find anyone there which confused him. He walk out. After awhile he thought to call the label.

Jm : hello, is recording of song got cancel.

Label : what, you completed it. Mr. Min send me your recorded song.

Jm : What how?? (Confused)

Last time he messed up with Yoongi then how did this happen . He is completely confused. In his complete way back home he was like lost kid..

Jm : when did Mr. Min recorded it and if he complete recording why he made me did that again again?

With Taehyung.

He was working on his computer when something comes in his mind.

Jk : I will complete it before one month

Taehyung smiles remembering Jungkook words and his proud bunny smile .

Tae : you changed a lot Jungkookie not that quite kid anymore, more talkative, mature ,independent and confident , but still very cute when you get salty or angry that nose scrunch seems permanent. (Said a warm smile which came across his face after so long and to without his knowledge)

[Thank you for 1k read it's mine fastest 1k reach book until now. Thank you so much 🤧]

I hope you enjoy reading it.
Don't forget to vote and comment
Please follow
Stay tuned for the next part ☺