Confession Aftermath's (Ardee)

Start from the beginning

Cynthia: I have to say I'm so curious! Bell-sama hasn't said a thing about where were going and what were going to do! It's exciting!

Violet: *Sighs* Focus on your duties Cynthia.

Cynthia: Boohoo!

Violet: *Did she just copy-*

Cynthia: Hey, since you know everything you must know where were going right?! And why?

Violet: That is not my place to tell.

She said, as she focused her gaze to the trio in front of her.

Cynthia: I.........Just cant wait!

Violet: Hush, we'll be there soon.

Meanwhile, in a refurbished small church, away from the main street of Orario, Ardee and Shakti arrived.

Shakti: This church.......Hold on Ardee, isn't this a property of the Hera Familia?

Arde: Yup! Some high ranking member of the Familia holds this place with high regards, it's why this place is kept clean.

The church was small in size but was well maintained. The walls had no stains and the windows were kept clean. The furniture inside was also well maintain with no damage whatsoever. 

The surroundings of the church was also serene with small patches of flowers around the front of the church. And with the church only being around a relatively small road, the people that walk by were few compared to the main road.

Shakti: But why are we here?

Ardee: *Smile* Just wait... he should be any second now-

Bell: Ah! Ardee, you're here!

Just as Ardee was about to complete her sentence, the person she had been waiting for made his entrance.

Ardee: *Smile* Bell!

With an excited smile, Ardee rushed towards the white-haired boy who had just arrived, and they embraced in a warm hug, a familiarity that spoke of a close friendship.

Shakti: E-Eh?

Shakti's eyes widened in surprise as she took in the unexpected sight. She wasn't the only one caught off guard, Meteria, Alfia, Cynthia, and Violet, all of them wore expressions of astonishment as Ardee and Bell shared a lovely hug.

Shakti's gaze shifted between her sister and the renowned adventurer Bell Cranel, trying to make sense of the situation.

Shakti: A-Ardee, w-why are you talking with Bell Cranel?

The confusion etched on Shakti's face was evident, reflecting the collective bewilderment that enveloped the group.

Meteria: She's right, Bell. Your going to need to fill us in.

Alfia: Hm... You're Shakti Varma, the captain of the Ganesha Familia.

She said with a tone of neutrality.

Alfia: *Glare* And she must be...... Arde Varma, your younger sister.

She said with an angry expression.

Meteria: So, are you planning to tell us?

Meteria's words carried a mix of curiosity and concern, her eyes narrowing slightly as she assessed the situation. Alfia, with a thoughtful and angry expression, observed the unfolding scene, her gaze flickering between Shakti and Bell who was still hugging Ardee much to her annoyance. Meanwhile, Cynthia and Violet, Bell's protectors, exchanged glances, silently communicating their shared confusion.