"Your blood...I feel like it's empowering me." She says softly.

"Really?" I ask and she nods.

"Sup you guys?!" Layla says as she sits down and kicks her feet into the table.

"Hello." Sinder says and sits down calmly with her food.

"Is it okay if we sit here?" Melania asks and we nod. Both her and Tori sit down and immediately begin talking about magic.

"I can't properly control that Sun Sphere. If I could have Mizure would have lost." Tori groans as Melania pats her hands.

"Why don't you ask your Dad for help?" Melania asks and Tori sighs.

"I get my magic abilities from my Mom. Dad can't really help me and I already surpassed my Mother." Tori says and I look at her.

"I can help you." I say and she immediately looks at me with stars in her eyes.

"Really?! Even though I fought Mizure?!" She asks quickly and I nod.

"Yeah. Just because we fought in that arena, doesn't mean we're enemies." I say as I eat.

"That's very mature considering who your mother is." Sinder says and I sigh.

"I wasn't raised by her." I growl lowly and she nods.

"Understood. Sorry if I touched a nerve." She says and I sigh.

"It's okay." I say and Layla sits up.

"Hey. We're all pretty strong. Let's try and beat that impossible simulation." She says and I look at her.

"Layla. Even our Fathers couldn't beat it, and remember that it takes OFF the protective barrier. So whatever happens in there is what comes with you." Sinder says and Layla looks at her.

"Oh come on Sinder! What if Grey is what we needed to have an edge?! Even without his tails we could probably win!" She says and I look at her.

"That does sound interesting." I say and Layla fist pumps excitedly.

"Fine." Sinder says and we all get up. We follow Layla to a futuristic looking room. Layla looks around the room and locks the door. "Why lock the door?" Sinder asks and Layla smirks.

"We don't want anyone to walk in and see us doing this. 'We're too important to risk.' or whatever." Layla says mockingly. "Besides. We can always end the simulation if it gets too rough." She says as she messes with the console. "There. Let's step inside." She says and we all walk in and the room changes. Buildings rise up out of the ground, a huge hotel rises up next to us, I look at the sky to see a black sun with a pentagram in it.

"Where the hell are we?" I ask and we hear a soft chuckling followed by the clicking of heels. I look over to see a very tall woman with a microphone cane. She has long red hair which cascades down her back with black tips, two animalistic ears, very sharp claws, an old styled outfit which is blood red with a few accents, very pale and fair skin, blood red eyes with red Irises, and sharp yellow teeth that stayed in a creepy smile.

 She has long red hair which cascades down her back with black tips, two animalistic ears, very sharp claws, an old styled outfit which is blood red with a few accents, very pale and fair skin, blood red eyes with red Irises, and sharp yellow teet...