As soon as Kai saw the girl's drawing, she looked at the student and told her that it wasn't appropriate.

"You said to draw ourselves deep in thought, and I was... thinking about you," The girl said as she looked up at Kai innocently. Kai furrowed her brow as she stared at her.

"Adrian, I thought you were going to stop this. I'll have to tell the director about this." Kai said firmly.

"Oh, but I thought you two weren't talking?" The girl said with a mischievous smile. Kai's brow furrowed.

"My personal life doesn't concern you." Kai said, she was visibly becoming frustrated. Kai went back to her desk and sat in her chair. She refused to look up from her desk, she definitely didn't want to see the girl and risk giving her any more ideas than the ides she clearly already had.

*************

A few hours had gone by and it was time for lunch. Kai went to her favorite cafe and ordered her usual, a BLTA on sourdough and a side salad. She ate then returned to her lecture hall to grade papers. She entered her room and looked up to find Adrian on her desk, her legs were spread and she was fingering herself, moaning softly. Kai looked away and clenched her firsts again, her breath began to quicken as she fought with herself mentally, trying desperately not to lose her temper. She heard the door close behind her and she turned around, two of Adrian's friends had entered the room.

Kai looked from the two students to Adrian. "I'm not afraid to call the watchers. You will be expelled if this doesn't stop." Kai practically yelled. Adrian stood and approached her.

"You have the three of us at your disposal. You want this." Adrian stated. Kai felt her heart rate returning to normal and her fists relaxed. She was no longer in control of her emotions. The three of them began to close in on her when the room to Kai's door flew open, slamming against the wall with a bang. Dimitras came in and saw the girl's around her and just as they were about to have their way with Kai, they looked over and saw Dimitras.

"My office, now." Dimitras demanded. The girls did as instructed and left the room. Adrian smirked as she walked past Dimitras. Kai placed her hands to her throbbing head as the girls released her from their manipulative powers. Dimitras crossed her arms in front of her as she stared at Kai.

"I could have handled them myself. I don't need your help." Kai said before clenching her jaw as she placed her arm around her waist, the powers the girls used on her had drained a lot of energy from her.

"You? Against three sirens? You wouldn't have lasted three minutes. They would have eaten you alive Kai, literally." Dimitras argued. "I'm trying to be the bigger person and see things from your point of view, something you should learn how to do, but you're making it really hard." Dimitras added.

"I was fine. A speech is the last thing I need right now." Kai said and she slowly stood up straight as she gained her strength back.

"What if you wouldn't have been fine? What if you had completely succumbed to their persuasions or lost your temper? What then, Kai?" Dimitras shouted.

"Now you know how I felt when you got mad at me for being over protective when I caught you with Hammond." Kai said, reminding Dimitras of what had caused their feud in the first place.

"This is different and you know it, Kai." Dimitras said, causing Kai to roll her eyes.

"Is it? I'm starting to think you were just jealous." Kai said.

"Right, and you almost blew your top when you saw me with Mr. Hammond because you weren't jealous?" Dimitras rebutted, forcing Kai to remember the image of the new professor with his hands on Dimitras' thighs. Kai looked at Dimitras and she clenched her fists. She had reached her limit.
Kai approached Dimitras and pushed her against the wall, placing her hand on the woman's throat. She squeezed the sides of the woman's neck softly as she kissed her hard, causing Dimitras to gasp. Dimitras gripped Kai's chest, whimpering softly beneath the girl's grip. Kai knew Dimitras couldn't resist her when she grabbed her like that. She knew that Dimitras secretly loved it when she was rough with her, only it wasn't much of a secret.