33: Rhysand's POV

A/N: Chapter 55 in Rhysand's POV you request? (No paint, sorry. That hasn't really been a part of Feyre's character arc in this story, so it didn't feel right.)

Once I had finished eating, I waisted no time pulling Feyre into my lap so that her thighs were straddling my hips. I looked deeply into those bright eyes of hers and I felt more peace than I ever had in my entire life. I found home there, in her. She was the warmest feeling I'd ever known, and right now, I wanted to show her that more than anything.

I lifted her up, sitting her atop the kitchen island. She gasped, looking at me with a worried gaze. A smirk curved the edge of my lips as I could practically see her heart beating in her throat's pulse point. Her breathing was jagged and uneven, and it made me want to kiss her so badly that I feared I'd come unglued.

My hand found the side of her neck, pulling her into me as I kissed her slowly and deeply, moaning as she parted her lips for me and let my tongue explore her mouth. Her soft whimpering noises were driving me crazy. I nipped her bottom lip with my teeth, feeling a deep desire to taste every part of her.

Looking into her eyes, I pressed a hand to her lower belly, pushing her backwards until she was laying on the island, her legs dangling off the edge. Her eyes were lustful as she watched me pull her hips to the edge of the island. She swallowed roughly.

My hands ran up her bare thighs and up her skirt, holding her hips firmly. Leaning forward, I kissed her neck slowly, being sure to flick my tongue in all the right places that had her mewling and clinging to me for dear life.

"Rhys," she panted, and my eyes nearly rolled back into my head. I grabbed the hem of her shirt, helping her to lift it over her head and off, baring her perfect breasts to me. I made eye contact with her as I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, flicking my tongue across her and suckling with my lips and tongue.

She arched her back into me, and I gave her what she needed. I sucked her breast harder, and she writhed beneath me. Making her feel this way made me feel drunk with lust and power. I loved the ways she whined and begged for me.

"You're fucking divine," I murmured against her skin. "Every inch of you deserves to be worshipped. I don't plan to stop until I've proven that to you." She shivered, goosebumps flooding her flesh. I kissed her other breast just as teasingly, and I knew she was getting impatient and wet.

Sliding my hand between our bodies, my fingers caressed the outside of her underwear, feeling her arousal soaking through the fabric. I groaned as I rubbed her lightly, desperate to feel more of her, but knowing that teasing her only made her orgasm that much more powerful in the end.

"So wet for me," I purred, and she blushed. "My needy girl."

"Please touch me," she begged.

I kissed down her torso, stopping just under her belly button. I curled my fingers in the fabric of her panties, slowly pulling them down her leg and discarding them along with her shirt. She gasped at the cool breeze against her most sensitive areas. I left her skirt on, allowing it to bunch up at her hips as I slowly sank to my knees, knowing I knelt upon the mountain tattoos I'd still yet to explain to her.