one

"do y'all call it twitter or x?" kaminari asked as he scrolled through his timeline.

"who the fuck calls it x?" sero looked down at his lap where kaminari was resting his head.

"why ask?" mina looked up from painting kirishima's nails. it was a sunday, meaning the boys (who were willing) received a spa treatment.

"y/n seems to be going crazy on her spam. said she accidentally posted something that wasn't meant for her main."

"why do you still follow her spam account?" kirishima wanted to know more about what was going on, but held back.

"why do you care? just cause you left her doesn't mean i have to?" kaminari mumbled as he switched over from his spam account to his main to see what y/n had posted.

"be nice," sero frowned at kaminari.

"sorry ki- holy shit!" kaminari sat up abruptly, almost colliding heads with sero in the process.

"stop yelling i can't focus," bakugo had been editing (rewriting) kaminari's essay for the past half an hour.

"what, what?" mina had finished with kirishima's nails at this point. she got up off of floor and sat on her bed next to the two boys, kirishima followed.

"look!" kaminari held his phone in the middle of all four of them.

"no fucking way," sero covered his mouth with his hand.

"look, look," kaminari had pressed on y/n's account and scrolled to her most recent tweets.

the trio looked away from kaminari's phone and at kirishima, who's face was almost the same shade of red as his hair

"i think someone misses you."