032

Dontae💀
_____________

Putting the gun in the bottom drawer,I sat on the edge of the bed,pulling the gloves off my hand.

“How yuh look so stress out b,”said Ali trailing her fingers down my torso.

Grabbing her hand just as it reached to my waist.

“Ali mek mi ask yuh sumn...yuh sure yuh nuh still have feelings fi Geo?”

“Mi already tell yuh b...mi no like him plus a did your plan fi mek mi sleep wid him so we could mek dem think mi pregnant...mi a do this fi yuh,”she replied.

“You sure you no like Shay?”she asked.

“Only thing mi wah do wid Shay a fi mek har suffer,”

This was in the most parts true,Shay didn't deserve to live a good life not after she chose Geo over me. Geo was the cause of my little sister's death,three years ago and I thought she'd have my back and send that murderer to jail, instead she turned out to be a betraying bitch.

It would have been a lot easier if she wasn't so good looking. Travelling back to the days of high school when I was her prefect at that time she seemed to be so innocent,but she seemed to be interested in me.

If I had only known that Geo was going to mess things up between us, I would have swooped in and got her from those days.

“So wah a yuh plan now dat Geo gone a jail,”she said sitting on my lap.

“Mmm...wah bout we finally get some alone time...think we do as much damage already,”i said slipping my finger under the strap of her dress and pulling it down.

She grinned as she pulled off my shirt.
________________
Geo🌚
___________

Sitting in a room with two police men standing at the door,I tried to stay calm.

Mi still wah know if a eediot dem people yah be cuz why the fuck mi would a kill mi oman fadda.

The door opened and someone walked in,Romain.

“Geo...Shay boyfriend right?”he said and I nodded.

“I work with the FBI department and I'll be asking you some questions,”he said.

“Romain...mi know yah no eediot why mi would a kill e yute,”i said.

“Geo calm down...mi a try fi help yuh,”

I sighed,maybe it was best if I stayed calm.

“Can at least tek e handcuff off a mi hand,”i said.

He thought for awhile and then signaled to one of the police to come and take them off.

After doing so,he told them to give us a few minutes alone,so they went outside.

“Now....mi know seh anuh you kill him but mi still haffi ask yuh e question dem and yah fi tell e truth so mi have some sort a evidence seh a neva you kill him,”he said taking out a notepad.

“So tell mi weh yuh did deh last night,”he said taking the cover off the pen.

“Mi an Geo dem did a sort out wah situation and then somebody call Leo and tell him seh e fadda get shot and e fi come a the hospital...when we reach there e person weh did call did already gone....Leo send mi fi go stay wid Shay fi mek sure she safe and a Cece yard mi stay fi e rest a the night,”

“E person weh call Leo...e did give wah name,”

“Mi no sure... All mi know seh a neva mi kill Nigel,”