023

Geo🌚
__________

I haven't had the chance to touch Shay for almost a week and now that I had the opportunity, I took advantage of it.

With her up on the countertop,I slipped my arms around her waist,my body was on fire for Shay.

I slipped my hands underneath her hoodie,and it was at that moment I heard someone come in.

I wasn't expecting anyone here,because i had texted Leo to stay at my place while she was driving me here.

She pulled away and I froze when I saw her dad standing there shocked as hell.

“Wah the fuvk a happen in yahso.....Geo?!” he exclaimed now realizing that it was me.

I stepped back allowing Shay to come off the counter as i took the pills. I was now just feeling the pain in the back of my head, being so distracted by Shay.

Everything was silent for awhile and the more no one said something, the more uncomfortable it became.

“Get e fuvk out a mi house Geo...how yuh fi a possibly look pah Shay ah do dem things yah to har a like yuh likkle sista,” he said.

“Well luckily mi a no him sista an yuh no have no right fi tell mi who mi cyah deh wid,”said Shay.

“A who yah talk to so...not because yuh tun big oman now mean seh yuh cyah talk to mi any an any how,” he replied.

“Look Mr Smith a all my fault yuh nah fi blame har,” I said trying to break down the contention.

“You shut your frigging mouth...mi no tell yuh fi lef why yuh still deh yah!”he snapped an mi wish mi did shut up.

I left the kitchen and Shay followed behind.

“Weh you think yah go young lady?”asked her dad stepping in front of her.

“Mi nah stay yah...from wah day yuh just a get distant yuh no care bout nobody but Sabrina so stay yah wid har...mi done,”she said and she passed and went upstairs.

Me dumbfounded as hell but kinda happy dat Shay would be staying with me just stood there waiting on Shay to come back downstairs.

Her dad went into the kitchen,frustrated and I heard the clattering of forks and spoons on the floor as he cursed.

Shay came back downstairs with two suitcases and some bags on her shoulders.

“Yuh sure yuh wah do this?”i asked taking the luggage from her.

“Mi cyah stay yahso,”she replied.

At least tell yuh fadda goodbye,” I said trying not to sound too happy.

She went to the kitchen door and stopped.

“So yuh plan fi married Sabrina,” she said.

“Yes and e way how yah disrespect har just disgust mi an mek sure yuh know if yuh come out a e house no come back!” was the feisty reply of her dad.

“Fine...enjoy this shit wid yuh wife,” she said trying to drown away the hurt that I heard in her voice as she turned and left.

I put the luggage in the trunk and went into the car. Shay was staring into space her hands squeezing tight unto the steering wheel.

I placed a supportive hand on her thigh as she left.
________________

We pulled up at my place around 9pm. My head felt as if it was being squished together and even though mi did a feel pain mi neva wah too stress out Shay more.