029

Shay Shay💋
_______________

I looked at the hand prints that was still on my neck a shudder running down my back as I remembered last night.

Looking in the mirror I swore I saw Aiden standing behind me with the gun pointed to my head. I immediately spun around screaming, but I was just hallucinating.

Geo rushed into the bathroom,alarmed by my scream.

“A wah do yuh?”he asked with a panicked expression.

“Nutting... Mi just did think a....”and I paused before finishing my sentence,“Mi think Aiden did in here,”

He walked up to me and gave me a hug and I buried my face in his chest, trying to hold back the tears.

“Doh worry Shay...mi ago find out a who a do this,” he assured and I looked up at him.

“Why yuh no just leave dem alone all this yah killing business nah go worth it inna e end,”i said.

“Shay...yuh cyah trust people an a dat mi wah yuh fi know yah fi do weh yuh haffi do fi survive,” he said.

I sighed and then turned back to the mirror and washed my face.

“Yuh still a go a work?”he asks and I nod as I dry my face with a towel.

I left the bathroom and went to my room,taking my outfit from the closet. I got dress and sat on the edge of the bed slipping my shoes on. Grabbing my phone and my bag I headed downstairs.

Leo was still here,I thought he had left with Romain last night.

“How yuh feel?”he asks.

“Not bad,”i replied quickly making a sandwich.

“Yuh sure yuh wah go a work todeh?”he asked and I nod.

Geo came downstairs shortly,something about him felt wrong I've known him for years and something surely was bothering him.
~~~~~~~~~~
When I got to work,Nicole my coworker was surprised to see me.

“Which part yuh did deh yesterday!”she asks in a high pitched whisper.

“Shh..yuh too loud,”i hissed sitting in the chair beside her.

“Aye...yuh man look like e did wah kill mi when mi tell him yuh neva deh yah,”she says and I laugh shaking my head as someone entered the bank.

It was Ali,she seemed mighty glad to meet me,sumn no right.

“Well good morning Shay,”she says smiling.

“Good morning how may I help?”i reply trying to remember this was my workplace.

“Yuh cyah too help mi wid nutting stills...just come here fi give yuh this,”and she handed me an envelope.

“Weh this fah?!”i ask ripping the envelope open.

I dropped the envelope immediately after opening it and seeing what was inside,it was a pregnancy test and a photo of her and Geo fucking in the backseat of Geo's car.

I looked at her,a smile on her face and at this point I just wanna fight both her and Geo.

“Weh the fuvk this fah,”i ask trying to keep my cool.

“Oye memba yuh deh a work darling no indecent language....just wah yuh know seh yah go be wah step mom, ”she grins and I throw back the envelope to her.

“Get e fuvk outta yah before mi haffi kill you an e pickney,”i threatened and she seemed to have realised that I wasn't joking because she just took up the envelope and left.

A few minutes later Dontae wanted to see me so I went to his office.

“Cyah have a seat fi mi,”he says calmly and I sit down.

“Shay mi hear seh yuh did a use indecent language inna e bank while yuh did a attend to wah customer...why?”he states after I sit.

“Sorry...just did irritated, ”i mumbled.

“Look mi know seh yuh probably have personal issues a gwaan wid right now but memba seh a work yuh deh,”he replies resting his hand on top of mine,stroking gently across my hand with his thumb.

I pull away my hand resting it on my lap.

“Yuh have anything else fi seh?”i ask and for a moment he stays silent like he's trying to consider if he should say anything else.

“No...that's it,”he says and I got up to leave.

“Shay...wait,”he says before I could open the door and he got up out of his chair.

Walking up to me he surprisingly gave me a hug,not pretty sure what to do I just stood there.

“I thought you might need it” he says after finally letting go and I managed to crack a smile.
________________
Geo🌚
___________

After Shay left,I went to check out what was happening at the warehouse. A shipment was to be made this weekend so we were busy packing the products.

My phone started ringing, I ignored it but after two calls text messages started to come in.

Removing one of my gloves I took my phone out of the pocket of the old lab coat I had on. I didn't recognise the number but when I opened the texts I knew who it was,Ali.

Hi baby
Mi have news fi yuh...guess who ago tun fadda ?

And I  clench my fist, when I saw the photo of her taking a selfie with the pregnancy test.

“Yuh alright dawg?”Jay asks noticing how tensed I was.

“Yeah man mi ago tek dah call yah an come back,”i said and I took off the lab coat and the other glove.

As soon as I got outside I called Ali,she immediately picked up.

“Thought you wouldn't call,”she says.

“Weh the fuvk wrong wid yuh Ali...weh yuh wah from mi,”i hiss knowing she only wants to ruin things for me and Shay.

“Me?!..mi no wah nutting from you Geo just happy bout e family weh we start,”

“Mi an you nuh have no bloodclaat family!”

“Then weh yuh plan fi do...no mind our child after yuh breed mi, ”she blurts and the thought drives me crazy.

“Why the fuvk yuh cyah leave mi alone Ali... from wah day is like yuh wah mi kill yuh bloodclaat,”

“Memba mi neva force yuh inna dis a your free will,”she says as she hangs up the phone.

God alone know if Shay we forgive mi.

Leaning against my car I try to vent out some of the stress, mi life seem fuvk up dawg.

“Yo...everything good man?”Leo asks approaching the car.

He was always the one I'd talk to about my problems but right now mi no think a wah good idea fi tell him seh mi fuvk mi ex an now she a breed while mi deh wid e sista.

“Mi alright mn....just a deal wid sumn yah now,”i reply.

“E no look yah deal wid e good at all yuh look stress out nuh fuvk,”he says.

“Best believe mi life feel fuvk up yah now...this year neva fi mi,”i sigh.

“Yah fi know bad man...whatever situation yuh put yuh self inna is up to you fi fix e and mek sure yuh no dweet again,”he says before leaving.

Mi really haffi medz weh Leo just seh...right now e mek too much sense a my fault this nobody else no deh there fi blame an right now is up to me fi go fix e.
________________
Drop e vote peeps...nuff love to the OG dem❤

Chapters will now be updated weekly.