027

Monday📌

Shay Shay💋
______________

After all the excitement this weekend I wasn't really in the mood to go to work today.

The alarm went off and I rolled over in the bed,resting on top of Geo as I grabbed my phone and turned off the alarm.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and then came back in to get dressed. Geo was now awake,staring at his phone a bit worried I think.

"Yuh alright?" I asked.

"Yeah,"he replied putting down his phone.

I pulled on my pants and then my blouse and sat on the edge of the bed to put my shoes on.

Geo sat up,resting his head on my shoulder, kissing me on my neck.

"You a go a e warehouse todeh?"i asked and he nodded.

"Tell Leo seh Romain a go reach a the airport by 11:30 so e fi go fi him,"

"Who name Romain?" he asked.

"Mi cousin...later," I said giving him a kiss and I left.
_____________

I pulled up in the parking lot around 7:30. As I got out of the car I texted Geo to let him know that I reached, I didn't see someone approaching me from behind.

The last thing I knew was a piece of cloth covering my nose and mouth and someone gripping on to me as I fainted.
______________
Geo🌚
_________

I came downstairs a few minutes after Shay had left. Mi neva inna a mood not after e text weh mi get dis morning.

I opened my phone and read the message one more time.

Hey Geo its Ali...I wanna meet with you its for your gf own safety so if you don't wanna see me your problem

I took a deep breathe and then replied.

Weh mi fi meet yuh?

She immediately read the message and texted back.

My place would be perfect....

Aitt...soon fawod, I replied and I exited the chat.

Something inside a mi a tell mi seh Ali apart a dis yah fuckry weh a gwaan and cause mi no wah nutting happen to Shay mi a go see weh she want.

I got dressed and left,pulling up at her place about 45 minutes later.

I knocked on the door and she opened the door.

"Yuh reach fast though," she said as she invited me inside.

"Look mi no come fi no bagga long talking wid yuh...weh yuh wah wid Shay," I said immediately.

"If e did up to me she would a dead already...now listen and listen good mi wah mek wah deal wid yuh...Shay can live har best life wid no problem as long as yuh fuck mi,"

"Aye gyal yuh cyah get wah next man...why you one so desperate fi Mi fuck yuh again!" I said pissed.

"Mi no mek e rule...simple instructions yuh can decline but dat mean seh Shay life ago be at risk,"

"No bloodclaat fuck wid mi Ali yuh know seh mi ano somebody fi ramp wid already!" I said grabbing her by her neck her feet coming off the ground.

She gasped for air,as she tried to pull my hand away but the anger that she had just released mostly because of the fear of losing Shay,made me just want to kill her.

I did let go eventually and she staggered back,coughing desperately.

"This still nah go stop mi fi mek yuh life miserable Geo and even if yuh kill mi a more worst it a go be...yuh know weh mi capable fi do so a your choice if yuh wah mek mi be yuh enemy," she said.

“An yuh no wah see e bloodclaat physco side a mi...fuck wid mi ah yuh we see?” I said and I left.

Mi know weh e likkle gyal capable of and trust mi...mi no wah Shay get involve inna dis.

I decided to go to the bank and see if she was okay.

When I pulled up into the parking lot I saw Shay's car so I went inside and asked for her.

“Um...miss Smith hasn't been here all day,” said the lady.

“But her car is outside...so which part else she fi deh? ” I asked.

“I'm not sure sir,” she replied politely.
_______________
Shay Shay💋
_____________

My vision was blurred,I tried moving but I couldn't. My hands and feet were tied to a chair,and my mouth was tied up.

I closed my eyes and reopened them and this time I could see my surroundings. This place looked abandoned,it was dusty and cobwebs were coated on the windows.

Sitting on the table a good distance away from me was someone in a ski mask,he was on a call with someone but by the time I could even get what he was talking about he had noticed I was awake and hung up the phone.

“Yuh finally wake,”i heard him say and for a minute I recognized the voice but I couldn't remember who it was.

He walked up to me and placed a finger under my chin lifting my face up towards him and I pulled away.

“Yuh know seh mi no wah kill yuh as yet...haffi get a fuck off a you,”he said unbuttoning my blouse.

I struggled to get my hands loose but that didn't work. I did get the cloth from around my mouth though.

“Stop!...Aiden mi know seh a you,”i gasped.

He stopped and then laughed.

“Who name so?” he asked.

“Mi know seh a you Aiden...why yah do this?”i said and he fell silent.

“Weh yuh expect after all mi do fi yuh and yuh lef mi fi Geo...e likkle whoring bitch,”

“Weh yah talk bout we neva deh,”

“Shay we did have sumn a gwaan ah yuh know dat but yuh mek e likkle one fuck weh e gi yuh turn yuh inna ediot...think mi wouldn't find out e night when mi carry yuh a e party...how yuh fi do mi dat Shay!”he said shaking me.

“Yuh need some frigging help Aiden...yah act like some physco,”i said.

“A you mek mi tun out like dis...we could a deh pon we honeymoon right now Shay a you mek e hard pon yuhself,”

“Aiden stop!,”i yelled as he tried to kiss me.

My head knocked him in his face and he staggered back.

“Yuh know wah Shay e no mek no use Mi try convince yuh...yuh already prove to mi seh yuh no love mi so mi ago stop fucking try!”he said pulling out a gun.

I froze,was he actually going to kill me.

“Aiden stop!...dis anuh you mi did love e ole Aiden weh did deh a Utech wid mi but now yuh change,”

“Shut up!...mi stop listen to yuh Shay,”he yelled putting the gun to my head.

“Please Aiden yuh haffi believe mi...mi love yuh but yuh change,”

“And why mi fi believe yuh,”he asked.

“Because....because e hurt mi fi see yuh like this...yah get yuh self inna trouble...mi no wah lose yuh,”i said calmly and I saw his expression change.

“Mi no believe yuh,”he said trying not to get convinced.

“Trust mi Aiden mi wah yuh be apart a mi life,”i said and I kissed him.

He paused for awhile and then he put down the gun running his fingers through my hair.

This lasted longer than I thought and when he finally pulled away, I tried to catch my breath.

“Mi did miss yuh Shay,”he said softly.

“Mi did miss yuh to,”i said cracking a smile.
____________________

Vote fi e next chapter❤