hanging out with a celdenss

Start from the beginning

Eric nodded, not daring to move his head while caught in her grip. Her touch was gentle, yet those nails could easily cleave him in two. Unease churned within him.

Oblivious, Nina piped up. "Yeah, we just arrived last week! I'm so excited for classes, and make new friends"

Mia silenced her with a look. "Fascinating, I'm sure."

Releasing Eric, she sat back against her bed, regarding them through veiled eyes.

Eric shot Nina a warning glance. His friend blushed but held her tongue. An awkward beat passed.

"Soooo..." Eric scuffed his shoe, racking his brains. "Got any big plans for today?"

Mia inspected her nails. "Not really, just gonna sit her all dey until my friend comes back from school and comes to see me"

Eric and Nina exchanged looks.

"is he really your friend," Nina said. "

"What" mia responded

"I mean aren't you going to class" Nina said

Mia waved a hand flippantly. "Semantics. I prefer to do things on my own schedule."

Eric crossed his arms. "Well, our schedules say we've got Intro to Physics in an hour. Can't really afford to skip it, you know."

Mia yawned loudly as if the mundane concept of attending class was beneath her. Eric felt irritation simmer within him. Who did this giantess think she was?

"C'mon," Nina pleaded, "just help us down before we're late."

Mia eyed them pensively. Behind her nonchalance Eric sensed she was turning over an idea.

"Or..." A slow grin spread across her face. "You could both just skip with me."

Eric stiffened. Skipping? Hanging out with a giantess ? Before he could respond Nina chimed in.

"Skip class? We can't! We have to attendclass so we get good grades."

"Oh I assure you, truant activities are a quintessential part of the college experience," Mia smirked. "Haven't you ever watched one of those films? Ditching leads to all sorts of adventures."

"Yeah, in movies. But we've got good grades to maintain."

Mia waved her hand flippantly. "Oh I can whip up some excuse for you both, don't worry. Simply leave an anonymous tip that your giant neighbor refused to let you out. They'll understand."

Eric chewed his lip. On one hand, ditching school would reflect poorly. But there is a freaking 180 ft giantess in front of him, it's not like she was going to let them go, plus this might be what they needed for their plan to be successful, to expose Mia for the monster she is before it's too late for his best friend Eric as he would be in the front line of any of her attacks, he would be the closest to her.

"You know what, maybe we will use that excuse," he decided recklessly.

Mia's grin broadened, pleased at his daring. "Atta boy, uhmmmm Eric right, right! That's the spirit."

Emboldened, Eric smirked up at her. "A big strong giant girl like you trapping us against our will all day, how can we possibly attend class?"

Mia barked out a laugh at his gall. Even Nina giggled nervously behind her hands.

"Trapping you against your will? Making demands of me?" Mia shook her head, feigning indignation. "Careful Eric. You're playing a dangerous game."

Despite her stern tone, mirth danced in her eyes. Sensing he was on the right track, Eric played along.