51

* a week after *

Y/n's POV
A week had passed since the field trip. I wanted to tell him that I'm also in love with him, like really bad. But the thing was that I didn't know how to. Like I don't even know the situation between him and Olivia. I mean what if they are still together or something. They couldn't be though, right? That would be kinda weird after everything that happened. 'Ughh' I groaned out loud in class. A few students gave me weird looks. 'Is there something wrong Y/n?' The teacher said. 'Uhm n-no.' I shook my head. She nodded and went back to teaching. Well uhm that was embarrassing.

No one knew that me and Felix had broken up, and no one but Felix knew that I was in love with Hyunjin. So he was quite literally the only person I could ask advice for how I should confess my feelings for him, but I couldn't do that to him. I couldn't just act like nothing happend and go and ask how I should tell my best friend that im in love with him while he still has feelings for me. We are still friends though which I'm really glad about, we still talk and act like normal. Just less couplish I guess? I really want to talk to Ryujin about this and tell her everything. But I wouldn't know where to begin, I couldn't even imagine how she'll react once I tell her I kissed with Hyunjin. But I have to tell her I never keep things like this from her. That's it I'll ask her to come over after school and I'll tell her everything and that way she can also help me with how I'll confess to Hyunjin.

Time pass**

'YOU KISSED HIM?!' Ryujin said out loud. I nodded nervously. She suddenly squealed and pulled me down in a hug, we both started laughing. 'Oh shit but what about Felix...' she said. 'We broke up after he learned that I was in love with Hyunjin but were still friends though.' She nodded. 'But doesn't he like still have feelings for you or not?' She said. 'He does.. he actually is the one who kind of broke up with me cause he said he loves me so much that he wanted to see me be happy even if it's with someone other than him.' I looked at her and her mouth was wide open. I sighed. 'He has such a kind heart it's unbelievable.' I looked down at my lap. 'He really does..' she sighed.

'Okay well here's a important question how am I supposed to confess to Hyunjin like im kinda scared to do it for some reason??' I put my head on her shoulder. 'It depends, do you want to make it all special and romantic or just something simple?' I thought about it for a second. 'You pick.' I said since I was hesitating. 'Hmm how about you guys go to that one beach you guys used to go to basically every day and just talk about everything and then you'll also tell him about your feelings for him, how does that sound?' I thought about the time when we were just in middle school and used to go to this one beach that was close to our school every day after school. We used to love going there and spending our evenings together at the beach. We especially loved watching the sunset. I smiled. 'Yes that sounds great! But wouldn't it be weird if I just out of nowhere asked him if he wants to go to the beach we used to go to?' I said. 'No you're gonna go up to him at school tomorrow and tell him that you want to talk about everything that happened between you guys at that beach.' I nodded softly. 'Okay I'll do that.' I hugged her tight. 'Thankyouuu Ryujinn.' She giggled. 'You're welcome Y/nnn.' She said copying my tone of voice. We both laughed at the way she did that.

Tomorrow is the day, Im gonna suck it up and tell him about my feelings. I won't let these thoughts stop me from doing what my heart desires.

That's. It.

—————————————————————————
I know i know and im once again so so sorry for not giving yall an update since like January🫣 But then again the ending won't be coming soon at least ig...?!... Im kidding👀 Thankyou so so much for reading and being patient <33

︎︎♡︎︎︎♡︎♡︎