6.

Next day- Sunday*

Hyunjin POV.

I woke up and noticed that I actually woke up before Y/n did. Y/n is usually the one who wakes up first so I was quite surprised to still see her sleeping. I slowly stood up and head to the guest room where all of my clothes and other stuff are. I quickly take a shower and put some clothes on and head downstairs. I decided to make breakfast for us cause why not?! I mean she is the one who always cooks/ bakes so I wanted to cook for us this time although I know she enjoys cooking. I decided to make breakfast burritos for the both of us cause who doesn't like that?! Plus it's pretty easy to make. After I was done making them i put one on both of our plates. Then I hear Y/n coming in the kitchen.

Y/n POV.

I woke up to an delicious smell coming from the kitchen. Im guessing that Hyunjin is making breakfast since he's also not beside me. I excitedly run to the kitchen and see a smiling Hyunjin in my baby pink apron whit two breakfast burritos in front of him. 'Oh my god you made breakfast burritos!! Dude I have been craving this for so long thank youuu' I said smiling excitedly. 'Oh you're welcome and didn't you notice anything else than the breakfast ?' He said posing like a dying llama. 'Of course I did, that apron is looking fire on you sir.' I said while taking a bite of my food. 'Well thank you ma'am, oh and I have to leave in like an hour cause my mom apparently needs me to clean my room so I can't stay until nighttime this time.' He told me. This boys room is never clean like he would clean it but not even an hour later it would be all messy again. 'Sure at least I can finally have some no Hyunjin hours.' I said in a playful tone while smiling at him. He gasp's. 'Oh my god Y/n you know you just hurt your dearest best friend Hyunjin's feelings, how could you?' He said while fake crying. Gosh he's such a drama queen. I started fake crying as well. 'Oh my goodness I am so sorry for my behavior best friend Hyunjin I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!' I said while still fake crying. 'It's okay best friend Y/n I could never be mad at you anyways.' He said while hugging me. After we finish eating put the dishes in the dishwasher. Hyunjin grabs his coat and puts his shoes on to leave. I throw him his car key's and I walk with him to the front door. We hug and say our goodbye's. I watch him get in his car and leave while honking at me. I chuckle a bit and head inside. I don't know what to do now so I just guess I'll watch this k-drama called "True beauty" everyone's been talking about.

It started becoming darker outside and i notice that I didn't eat lunch or dinner since i was so carried away from the series I was watching, so i go to my kitchen to make some food. I decided to make some ramyun and tteokbokki cause it's easy to make and both of them are my comfort foods so yeah. I put the food in a  bowl and went to my living room. I started eating while continuing to watch "True beauty" since it was super fun to watch. I finished eating so I turn off the tv and go to the kitchen to put the dishes away, after that I head upstairs to go to sleep since it's Monday tomorrow. I was laying down on my bed and saw that I received a message from Hyunjin.

Hyunjin
Goodnight remyyy.
I'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow morning.
Sweet dreams, try not to dream a lot about me tonight ;)

Y/n
Goodnight groottt.
Oh and I think you meant: I will
try not to dream about you all night💀
Sweet nightmares ;))

Hyunjin
Sure definitely meant that🙄..

Read at: 0:01 am

I turn off my phone while smiling and slowly drift off to sleep..

————————————————————————
♡︎♡︎♡︎