18.

We arrived at the classroom and went over to our friends. Ryujin and Chan were both glaring at us. 'What why are you guys glaring at us like that.' Hyunjin said. 'You guys left your bags at the cafeteria so we had to carry them and their heavy too so that's why.' Ryujin gave our bags back. 'Thank youu.' I smiled at them. Hyunjin sat down and I sat down next to him and next to me was Felix. 'Hi.' I smiled. 'Hi.' He smiled back. 'Sorry that we left you with those two devils they didn't do anything did they.' I referred to Chan and Ryujin. 'Well they were but I obviously ran away which was the worst idea cause a group of girls started chasing me so I just ran to the boys restroom since they couldn't go in there.' Oh my god poor him. 'Well you are smart about going to the boys restroom and those hopeless girls will most likely never leave you alone, you can ask Hyunjin.' I looked over to Hyunjin who was zoning out again. 'Right Hyunjin?' I asked him. 'Mhm they never leave me alone even if I say that I really don't like them and never will.' He said to Felix. After that Mrs. Kim walks in. 'Chan and Ryujin you can continue your little chat after I'm done talking okay?' They stopped talking and nodded their heads. 'Okay so today I have to be somewhere else so Mrs. Song will take over and you can do whatever you want for this hour but you still have to stay in this classroom and don't do something stupid.' Mrs. Kim said. We all nodded our heads and she walked out of the classroom and Mrs. Song came in and said hi to us and sat down. Everyone then just did whatever they wanted to do. Hyunjin Chan and Ryujin talked about I don't even know and me and Felix started talking to each other and he never failed to make laugh.

Felix POV.
Y/n was telling me something but if I'm being honest I wasn't listening since I was busy staring at her, it sounds super creepy but I can't help it. She mentioned she loves amusement parks right? Should I ask her if she wants to go to an amusement park with me? That would be random but it would be fun to hang out more with each other as in only the two of us. I cut her off. 'Hey you said you love amusement parks right? Should we go to one together tomorrow after school?' I asked her.

Y/n POV.
'Hey you said you love amusement parks right? Should we go to one together tomorrow after school?' Felix asked me. Wait.. OH MY GOD THIS BOY JUST ASKED ME TO GO TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK TOGETHER. My heart is about to explode wow. I feel my cheeks burning up. 'Yes I love amusement parks and I would love to go tomorrow!' I said to him with a huge smile since I was super excited. 'Perfect!' Felix also had a huge smile on his face. Then we talked about everything we would do at the amusement park and stuff like that which made me even more excited for tomorrow.

>Time skip<
I was sitting in my living room just scrolling through my phone since I didn't have anything else to do. Suddenly I started craving ice cream so I decided to go get some.

Y/n
Hey you down for some Ice cream?
I'm paying.

Hyunjin
Yeah sure

Y/n
Perfect!
And let's walk to the Ice cream shop instead of taking the car.

Hyunjin
Sure thing ma'am!
Let's meet up at your house cause there are a lot of creeps out at this hour.

Y/n
Perfectt.

I'm not changing my pyjama's cause I could care less plus it's already dark outside so there's not many people out. I put my hair in a messy bun. I put on a pair of uggs since I didn't wanna freeze my feet off then put on my coat and then the scarf me and Hyunjin got. I grab my house keys and my phone and wait till Hyunjin arrives. Some people might think it's weird to get Ice cream when it's cold outside but you can never go wrong with Ice cream whether it's hot outside or cold outside. Suddenly someone knocks on my door. I slightly open the door just incase it's a creep or whatever but then see Hyunjin so I go outside and lock my door and we start walking to the Ice cream shop.

'Let me guess you're gonna get vanilla again?' Hyunjin said. 'Yup it's the perfect ice cream flavor, its simple and not too sweet!' I replied. 'Hm I still think strawberry is the perfect flavor cause who doesn't like strawberries?' He stated. (I really don't know what Hyunjin's favorite ice cream flavor is so I went with strawberry cause it's the first flavor that came up in my mind and I'm sorry if you don't like vanilla ice cream lol) 'Mhm strawberries are absolutely delicious.' I agreed. Then it was our turn to order.

————————————————————————
♡︎♡︎♡︎