23.

Y/n's POV.
Felix lead me into his apartment. The interior looks absolutely stunning. 'I'm gonna change real quick, I can also get you some of my clothes if you want.' Felix said. 'Oh sure thank you.' I smiled and he smiled back and then he went to his room. I just looked around his house till he came back. About 5 minutes later Felix came back with some comfy clothes for me to wear. 'Here, you can go put this on, just put your wet clothes on my bed.' He handed me the clothes. 'Thank you so much!' I said walking in to his bedroom. 'You're welcome!' He said. I closed the door and started putting on the clothes he lent to me.

Felix's POV.
I was scrolling through tiktok waiting for Y/n to get changed. Was I nervous about being alone with Y/n? Yes, yes I was. We hang out alone a lot as well but now we are at my house alone so it's kinda different for some reason, probably because she's never been here. 'Okay I'm done and as you said I put my wet clothes on your bed.' Y/n said looking at the mirror while drying her hair with the towel I put for her in my bedroom. She looked so so good in my clothes that I couldn't stop staring at her. 'You look so good in my clothes.' I blurted out. My eyes widened as I realized that I just said that out loud. 'Uhm well y-you look really g-good in everything you obviously wear that's why I said it, yeah t-thats why!' I immediately said after that. My cheeks started burning up. Oh gosh I hope she doesn't think that I'm a creep now. I took a glance at her and she looked so cute all flustered because of my sudden weird comments. 'T-thank you F-felix.' She said with her cheeks as red as mine. 'You're welcome.' I smiled at her.

Y/n's POV.
We ended up in the kitchen since we both liked baking so we decided to bake some delicious chocolate chip cookies together. 'Okay so you should put the flour in the bowl now.' I said to Felix while reading the steps. He put the flour in the bowl as I told him. 'Perfect now you put the-' Felix suddenly cut me off by dipping his hand in the flour and putting some on my nose. I looked at him and he was smiling, he then made 3 lines on each of my cheek as well. 'You look like a cute cat.' He said with his deep voice which never fails to make my heart skip a beat. I smiled with my cheeks a light pink shade now. I started doing the same on him. 'Now we both look like cute cats!' I said smiling.

Hyunjin's POV.
I was thinking about how boring my life would be if Y/n would never exist cause I'm literally dying of boredom right now. I could hang out with Chan or Ryujin? Hm Chan seems like a better idea tho. Yeah I'll just text him later to see if he wants to hang out. For now I was just scrolling through instagram to see if anyone had posted anything. I came across a selfie that Y/n had posted of her and Felix with the caption: "never seen two cuter cats than us tbh😮‍💨" . I smiled at myself, she does look super adorable. She looked so happy to be with him that I got really jealous again. I liked the picture and switched off my phone. 'Ugh why can't she just like me back.' I groaned and laid back down. 'I mean I could take her on so many cute dates!' I sighed. 'We could go on a date at the beach where we would have a little picnic by the water and watch the sunset together!' I smiled at the thought of it. It's too perfect for it to be true tho sadly and will probably never happen since she's happily baking cookies with Felix at his place right now. And the fact that they are alone too it's just making me so angry. Why does it have to be Felix and not me? I picked my phone back up and texted Chan.

Hyunjin
Hey you wanna hang
I'm literally gonna die of boredom atm

Chan
Sure cause honestly same
Meet at your place?

Hyunjin
Sure thing

I'm definitely telling Chan about everything cause I know I can trust him and maybe he can give me some advice on a few things.

———————————————————————————
I'm honestly lovin jealous Hyun lmao🤭
♡︎♡︎♡︎