An Evil State

1st April 2040-Tuesday

4:30 PM

SRINAGAR KASHMIR,INDIA

On the serene bridge of Dal Lake, a man sprints desperately, his footsteps echoing against the shimmering waters. Behind him, a convoy of sleek black cars, each bearing the ominous insignia of the KGB, hurtles forward in relentless pursuit. The man's heart races with fear as he realizes the gravity of his predicament. The neighborhood people watch from their windows, their faces twisted with a mixture of fear and curiosity, unsure of what will unfold next.

As the KGB forces close in, the man's breaths come in ragged gasps, his eyes darting frantically for any sign of escape. "I've got to make it," he mutters to himself, his voice barely audible over the pounding of his own heartbeat.

But fate has other plans, and within moments, he is ensnared by the cold grip of the agents. The neighborhood falls silent, the air thick with tension as they bear witness to the unfolding drama. Murmurs of concern ripple through the crowd as they watch the man being dragged away, their eyes wide with fear.

1st April 2040-TUESDAY

11:30 AM

LONDON, ENGLAND

In futuristic London 2040, intelligence agents seek Kabir's story, the former emperor of Jammu and Kashmir in 2018. They consult Andrew, who worked with Kabir. Andrew describes Kabir as a visionary leader, navigating political challenges with compassion. Despite opposition, Kabir's rule faced betrayal. The agents realize the complexity of Kabir's story and the dangers ahead, but they are determined to uncover the truth.

Intelligence Agent: "Andrew, we need your help. We're trying to piece together the story of Kabir, the former emperor of Jammu and Kashmir. What can you tell us?"

1st April 2040-Tuesday

4:33 PM

SRINAGAR KASHMIR,INDIA

Suddenly, a figure emerges from the shadows, his presence commanding attention like a dark omen. It is Farooqi, the notorious boss whose name strikes fear into the hearts of all who dare to cross his path. "What do we have here?" he sneers, his voice dripping with malice.

With a chilling calmness, he approaches the captured man, his eyes glinting with a sinister light.

FAROOQI:-"You've caused me quite a bit of trouble, my friend," he says, his voice low and menacing.

In a flash of steel, Farooqi strikes, his knife finding its mark with deadly precision. The man's cries pierce the air, sending shivers down the spines of the onlookers.

MAN:-"No, please!" he begs, his voice trembling with fear.

Farooqi killed that Man brutally by stabbing knife in his throat.

A wave of terror washes over the neighborhood as they realize the extent of Farooqi's.

NEIGHBOUR(Elder Sen) :- "We need to get out of here,"  whisperly, his voice barely audible over the chaos.

As Farooqi and his men vanish into the night, leaving behind a trail of fear and uncertainty,the children of the neighborhood gather around the elders, their eyes wide with curiosity and fear.

CHILDREN 1(Aslam):-"What just happened?" He asks, his voice trembling with apprehension.

With bated breath, they listen as the elders recount the tale of Kabir.

ELDER SEN(Neighbour):- Kabir Malik the courageous boy who once stood against the darkness that threatened to consume them all.

ASLAM(Children):-We want to hear the story of Kabir.

Child insists, their voice filled with determination.

1st April 2040-TUESDAY

11:31 AM

LONDON, ENGLAND

Andrew: "Ah, Kabir... A man of mystery and complexity. I worked closely with him during his reign or dictatorship.Sit down, let me tell you what I know."

Intelligence Agent: "Was he really as influential as they say?"

Andrew: "More so. Kabir wasn't just a ruler; he was a visionary. He understood the delicate balance of power and compassion."

Intelligence Agent: "But how did he handle the opposition?"

Andrew: "With tact and diplomacy, mostly. But there were those who saw him as a threat. Betrayal lurked around every corner."

Intelligence Agent: "How do we separate fact from fiction in his story?"

Andrew: "That's the challenge. Kabir's tale is shrouded in mystery and intrigue. It'll take careful investigation to uncover the truth."

Intelligence Agent: "We're prepared for the risks. We need to know what really happened."

Andrew: "Then let's get to work. The truth about Kabir may be elusive, but it's worth pursuing."

Andrew:"This incident dates back to 2018 when a child from Kashmir, Kabir, was 18 years old."

Elder sen to Childrens(KASHMIR):"This story is not of an emperor, nor of a king. This is a story of a mother's tears, of her sacrifices."

Andrew to intelligence agents (ENGLAND):"From those tears, a man was born, a king, a sultan, whose name was Kabir."

Elder sen(Kashmir):"There is a famous writer, Muhammad ASIF, who wrote a story called "Mother's Sacrifice." That story was about Kabir."

Andrew:"If Muhammad ASIF were here, he wouldn't tell the story about an empire or a kingdom, but rather narrate it like a tale of a mother's tears, sacrifices, and love for her son."

Andrew(England). &. Elder Sen(Kashmir):-
To.                                       To
Intelligence agents.     Childrens

"DO YOU WANT TO LISTEN HIS STORY?"

And as the story begins to unfolds, the lines between hero and villain blur, leaving them to wonder what other secrets lie hidden beneath the surface of their seemingly tranquil community.