Chapter 6

At school, Hinata was over the moon after hearing that you were dating Mitsuya and many other students heard about this and were talking about you two dating.

"I can't believe that you're dating him" Hinata said walking alongside you in the hallway
"Of course you can't believe it" you smirked
"Hm, so what about Hakkai?" She teased
"Oh c'mon now" you rolled your eyes playfully "but it reminds me that we should talk to him once" you said suddenly being serious and stopped walking.
"Oh yeah you're right. He's the happiest right now though"
"Of course he is" you agreed to her and started walking again "he said Yuzuha is sick so he's busy taking care of her, I'm sure he'll be back by next week"
"Of course he'll, anyways my class is here, I'll see you later!"
"Bye Hina!"

A week passed away within a blink of an eye. Everyone knew you were dating Mitsuya including the Tomans and they were super excited and happy to hear the news and so was Emma too.

You went out a lot with Mitsuya on his bike, even at late nights, the dates with him were fun. He was the most caring guy anyone could ask for, and his sisters were so precious and supportive! He was the perfect husband material. (He actually is anyways)

It was Thursday, Hakkai finally came to school but Yuzuha decided to stay back because she needed to do something.

"Y/N! Hakkai is here" Hinata came to you running after she managed to get Hakkai from upstairs.
"Wait he came to school today?"
"Yeah, Yuzuha is fine now but she's back at home so Hakkai came today"
"I see, so let's go before the break's over"

You and Hina rushed to where Hakkai was waiting.

It was the part of the school where no one was right now and was the most peaceful.

"Hakkai!"
"Oh Y/N, you're here"
"Yeah! Heard Yuzuha's feeling well now, that's a good news"
"Yeah, I'm so glad that she's fine now"

The three of you started to chat while Mitsuya was out there roaming around to find you and Hina.

"I wonder where she might be at" He said to himself as he started to search for you on the floor you were at. 'Could she be here?' he thought and looked for you before hearing a your voice coming from the side of the school which was empty.

'hey it's Y/N's voice, why's she there?' he started walking to your location as your voice started to get more clearer to him. "Hey Y-" before he could speak, he saw Hakkai and Hinata with you. 'wait, Hakkai's here?'

"I'm so glad that you helped me out Hakkai! I couldn't have done this without you!"
"But if we knew about this before, we didn't need to do all these phew planning this and creating the scene was hard" Hinata said to which you and Hakkai agreed
"Y/N, do-do you actually think that it was a good idea? What if Taka-chan finds out?'

'finding out what? What're they talking about?' Mitsuya hid behind the wall and listened

"We don't have to let him know. It can stay as a secret among the three of us, besides, he liked me too! So there's nothing to worry about right? Pretending to like you to spend time with Mitsuya after you fake reject my fake proposal was a totally weird thing about it did worked out at the end so we don't have to worry at all. Let's just forget that this thing ever happened."

"You're right-" Hakkai's face turned pale as if he saw a ghost which confused you and Hina.
"What happened Hakkai-kun?" Hinata questioned and turned around to see what he was staring at which frightened her too and she started to shake your arm.
"What happened Hina-" before you could even question, she made you turn around and you stared at Mitsuya in horror. "Takashi? W-what're you doing here?"

Before you could say something more Mitsuya left the place leaving the three of you without a single word.

"Oh shit."