Tye was the one who enacted their weekly date night which varies on the day that they have it depending on the Boulders schedule. He also likes to stop at places on his way home from the arena to get Moss gifts such as flowers, tea or even sometimes dumb 99¢ DVDs from one of the Target bins that they'll usually end up watching later that night.

Evelyn snorts at his statement as she crosses the finish line, completing the third lap around the course, "He knows that you're out of his league so he's turning up the charm to a thousand."

Moss feels Tye sit next to him and an arm drape over his shoulders as he finally finishes in fourth place.

"You shit talking me to my boyfriend, Evie?" Tye asks his sister.

Scrolling to find a more challenging course for their next game, Evelyn responds, "Just trying to figure out why sweet little MoMo here decided to settle for you when he can clearly do better."

Tye leans over and flicks her head in retaliation before pressing a kiss to Moss' lips and relaxing back in his chair. "I'm not sure how I tricked him into dating me either, but there's no need to be a dick about it."

Laughing at their bickering, Moss chimes in, "I think it might've been all of the free stuff you gave me that convinced me to go out with you. That and the cute, scared face you made after you kissed me for the first time."

"Ha! What did that look like?" Evelyn asks amused before imitating an overly exaggerated scared expression. Moss feels a giggle bubble up at her impression before slapping a hand over his mouth to muffle the sound.

Moss composes himself before explaining, "No- his eyes just got all wide and his cheeks were really red. Nothing too crazy."

Tye allows Moss to snuggle further into his arms as a reward for defending his honor against his big bad older sister.

-

Round three against Alberta also only lasts five games.

The team can hardly believe how easy their path has been to the Stanley Cup Finals. They are now waiting for the Conference Finals to wrap up between New Jersey and Boston to determine who Colorado will play in the finals.

Taking advantage of their break, the Boulders plan to have a well-deserved night out. Consequently, Addie decides to host the significant others over at her house for the night while the boys are at the bars. Lars' parents are watching the kids elsewhere so it's the perfect place for the BWAGs to get together.

"You don't mind staying over with all of the girls?" Tye asks from where he's laying watching Moss pack an overnight bag on the bed.

Throwing his favorite of all of the stolen hoodies that he has collected from Tye into his bag, Moss responds, "Not at all. I'm pretty close with a couple of them now so tonight should be fun."

"I don't have to stay out all night with the boys. I can come back here after a couple hours if you would rather sleep in our bed," Tye sounds more like he is trying to convince Moss rather than casually suggest a change of plans.

"I'm staying at Addie's and you're going to have fun with your teammates. It's just one night, I promise everything will be fine and you can pick me up first thing tomorrow morning," Moss can't help the smile that creeps onto his face while trying to console his clingy boyfriend.

Tye groans, throwing his head back so it thuds against his pillow. "I see them, like, everyday. There's no need for us to black out together before the finals. We should be resting, if anything."

"You see me everyday too," Moss counters while folding a pair of sweatpants and placing them in his bag as well.

"I like seeing your face, though," Tye whines, "I don't need to see their ugly mugs more than I already have to."