2. A job to do

!Warning! Blood, body morphing (body changing from one form to another) and killing animals is mentioned

"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback or memory
Slenderman speaking telepathically
~Author notes or Pov change~

~Y/n's Pov 3rd person~

As the beast walked towards the mansion, the sun started to rise and the monstrous body started to bend and shape back into a human. The sounds of bone breaking as they shrink to size and snap back into place wasn't unnerving to the miscolored man walking beside them. Having walked the cursed human back to the mansion many times before this, requested by Slendeman himself.

After the shifting process was done, the human was left in torn by clothes and blood covering them head to toe. They smiled brightly at the man walking next to them as he covered them with a jacket he kept close to the mansion for this very reason. "Thanks Ragdoll, did you see my kills?" They asked excitedly, hoping their favorite person would answer yes.

Ragdoll nodded before patting the blood covered h/c hair on top of their head. "Of course I did Y/n, you asked me to come with you on patrol." He confirmed with a glance over at the e/c eyed person with his golden eyes. Y/n squealed happily before holding his arm tightly with theirs and started to talk once again.

The topic kept switching from killing methods, true crime podcasts casts and bone collecting. In that moment, the s/t skinned person saw something shimmer in their peripheral vision. They stopped walking which in turn made the miscolored man stop as well.

They let go of his arm and rushed over to see what was shining, finding a semi buried quartz that had the rising sun hitting it just right. The e/c eyed person eagerly grabbed it and rushed back over to show off the gemstone. Even though most of Ragdoll's collection was various quartz, he took it gratefully with a smile on his hidden face.

When Y/n placed it in his hands, only then did they see that his gloves weren't on and his hands were bloody. They looked oddly at the hands, having never seen them often because of him always having gloves on. Eventually, they started to grab and turn them this way and that to look at the different colored fingers.

Holding the gemstone in the other hand, the miscolored man carefully took his hand back before patting their head again. "Thank you for the rock N/n." His soft voice a contrast to the cold one he used with the girl. They smiled again before they both started walking, no conversation started this time.

Once finally at the mansions front door, Y/n walked in first and headed to Slenderman's office to tell him about patrol. Ragdoll hung the jacket, that had covered the h/c haired person, on his arm before heading off to the laundry area. It wasn't a real room, just a place in the basement that had a washing machine and a dryer.

Above the cleaning machine was a shelf with a few washing machine soap and stain removers. With everyone being some type of killer in the mansion, he cleaned most of everyone clothes because of the blood stains on them. He has had to tie down Jeff more than once so he could clean his blood stained hoodie, unfortunately it being clean doesn't last long.

With no one but him in the basement, he set the jacket on the dryer and took his shirt off to wash it as well. Even though his outfit is black, with his amazing eyesight, he is able to figure out where the stains are. The golden eyed man got to work on scrubbing down both his mission shirt and the jacket, acutely aware of his surroundings while doing so.

Because of this, he was aware of the sound of footsteps coming down the creaky old basements steps. "Oh! I didn't know you were down here Ragdoll." Jane's voice rang out through the room. Said man looks up at her in and nodded at her in acknowledgment.