Chapter 2: Our First "Date"

Depuis le début

Me: Yes. We're very sorry Mr. Fuller. We went to get lunch and loss track of time. It won't happen again.

Mr. Fuller: It better not. This is your first and only warning. Next time it does, both of you will have Saturday school.

Ray: You Wis...

Me: Okay thanks! (grabs ray and speed walks to our desk)

Ray: I hate this teacher.

Me: ..... :/

(Rays P.O.V)

This is the quickest I've ever calmed down. If Nicole wasn't here to stop me from talking back, I probably would have gotten detention.

*Bell rings*

Me: Hey Nicole thanks for stopping me from getting in trouble.

Nicole: (Jumping around) No problem anytime... but I have to go pee so ill be back. (Says fast and runs to the bathroom)

Me: Alright

Chresanto: Aye. Wassup bro. (Says in a soft, sad voice)

Me: Wassup (Daps him)

Chresanto: Nothing.

Me: Wassup with you? Your seem down.

Chresanto: Well you know Nicole. Right? Well of course you do... You just had lunch with her.

Me: Yeah.. What about her?

Chresanto: Well.. During lunch I was trying to apologize to her for being a douche earlier, but she didnt except it, and said that I didn't mean it.

(Thats why its took Nicole so long)

Me: Did you really mean it?

Chresanto: Yeah but.....

Me: But what?

Chresanto: When she said that she didn't except my apology I said I take it back.

Me: Um okay. I know its not any of my business.. But why do you care so much about it?

Chresanto: Well because..... I kinda like her....

My whole world stopped. Me and my bestfriend liking the same girl. Spells trouble. Shit. This isnt gonna end pretty.

Me: Bro....

Chresanto: Don't tell me.

Me: Yeah. I like her too.

Chresanto: Fuck! How is this supposed to work. Plus she probably likes you more than me, because you've been nice to her, and I've been nothing but an asshole.

Me: Okay look. Since we both like the same girl. Promise one thing.

Chresanto: What?

Me: That we will never stop being bros despite of which one of us shes chooses. Our brotherhood will always be the same.

Chresanto: Alright bro.

(Give eachother a brotherly hug )

Nicole: Haaaaa. Thats a relief haha. (looks up) Oh hey Chresanto :/......

Chresanto: Hey Nicole.... Can I talk to you? Please.

Nicole: Why?!

Chresanto: To talk about what happen earlier.

Nicole: Hell mother fucking no!

Me: Nicole don't be like that. Common just give him a chance.

Nicole: (She shot a look at me) Fine!

(Chresantos P.O.V)

Im gonna talk to her and at least see if I can make up to her.

Me: Thanks for letting me talk to you.

Nicole: Whatever.

Me: Nicole can you at least give me a chance to make it up to you for you to make your final decision.

Nicole: Fine.

Me: Okay. Meet me at my house at... 7:30ish. (starts to walk away)

Nicole: (clears her throat)

Me: What's wrong? (I questioned)

Nicole: What the hell is up with you and Ray Ray thinking I know every thing about you guys. When I just met you guys today?! Where do you live? (She playfully yelled)

Me: Oh lol. 6473 West California Ave. In La of course. :D

Nicole: Thanks :) (she gives me a hug)

I can tell that shes trying to except my apology. Shes starting to be nicer :) As for me. Im never gonna make her want to be mad at me again..... I have a heart to win.

(Nicole's P.O.V)

I guess its worth a try. Im gonna try to get to know Chresanto. He cant be that bad. Maybe he likes me. Almost every boy that has ever liked me was always mean to me before he even knew me.

(P.O.V over)

Heey guys! Thanks for reading my story :D How is it.? . There's more to come :) Share my story, Vote, Comment, Become a fan, Follow me. please, and thank you. Ill really appreciate it. 5 votes.? #TeamChresanto&Nicole or #TeamRayRay&Nicole