YuToge(Lime)

This was requested by:
Giyusimpsforshino

Top-Yuta(MY BOY♡♡)
bottom-Toge.

------------------------------------

YUTA POV:

I was walking back to my room after practicing with Maki.
As I was walking I saw Toge going somewhere.I waved at him"Hey Toge!" He waved back and I smiled going behind him.

"Where are you going?"I asked.
"Shake."He said pointing towards panda.
"Ah, I see.Can you come to my dorm afterwards?"He nodded and waved at me as he went to Panda.

I started walking back to my room aswell.The reason I called him was because I wanted to try something.

[AFTERWARDS]
.
.
.

TOGE POV:

I waved Panda goodbye as I remembered Yuta had asked me to come to his room. As I walked towards his room I wondered why he called me.

I knock on his door."Kelp".I heard footsteps coming and Yuta opened the door.
"Hey Inumaki! Come inside."He said openingthe door wider for me to get inside, I walked inside and he locked the door.

He hugged my waist from behind and rested his head on my shoulder."Salmon?"I blushed a little as he just tightened his grip.

"You know I wanted to hug you so badly!"Yuta said turning me around to face him.He then kissed me," I wanted to do this too!~" he said as he kissed my neck, then left a hickey on my neck. I blushed as he continued.

He started toungue kissing me and carried me to his bed,he placed me on the bed and continued kissing me.
"Hmff...~"he made a small muffled sound.My knees were feeling weak.

He started pulling my pants down as my eyes widen"Stop!" I said as he froze, because of my cursed speech.
He chuckled,"Alright...If you don't wanna do it yet, I will wait."

I nod as he moved back," also the main reason I called you here was because..
(They just talked about cursed spirts and others stuff)

---------------------------

Ik this oneshot is very small but I promise to make longer oneshots in the future!