ItaFushi[Fluff]

A/N-Uhhh...I do not have anything to say- its fluff as you have read from the title.So uhm enjoy I guess.
Top-Itadori
Botton-Fushiguro
-----------------------------------------------------------
{3rd person pov}

"Huff..huff.." Fushiguro breaths heavily as sweat drips from his face.
"You want some water?"Itadori said as he got up and went towards Fushiguro to pass the bottle.

They all were training but today Fushiguro was..over doing it.

{Itadori pov}
"Alll riiiiight guuuuyss~ we're done for today! You all can go back to your dorms now!"Gojo sensei said as he was about to walk away.
"All?but we are only 3."Kugisake said as she usually does."Wellll...You se-"Gojo sensei were interrupted by Kugisake"Whatever.I am going to meet Maki-Senpai."She said as he walked away and Gojo sensei walked after her as I was about to join them but I looked behind and saw that Fushiguro was still training his shikigamis.

"Fushiguro,won't you come?"I asked him.I wanted to cuddle with him but..I think he's in a bad mood-

".  .  ."Fushiguro kept silent.

"Fushiguro.Don't push yourself!"I said as I grabbed his shoulder,but my surprise he fell into my arms.He-he..He fell asleep standing?"pfft..you really did push yourself huh?. . .or maybe because you couldn't sleep last night-"I said to myself.I then carried him bridal style and took him to my room.

{3rd person pov}
Itadori lays Fushiguro on the bed and sits next to him.

{Fushiguro pov}
"Hm..."I slowly open my eyes and to my surprise I see Itadori wrapped in my arms.

I get up but Itadori pulls me back on the bed and says."5 more minutes...please..."he said as he rubbed his face on my chest.

"S-so..cute...He's like a puppy.."I wispers to myself ane blush like crazy as I hug him and we both drift back to sleep cuddling with each other.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Was this too short 😅
I think it was 330 words.Very less indeed but It's midnight so this is the best I could do- sorry guysss-
The next story will be smut!(maki x nobara)