MakiNoba[Fluff]

[NOBARA POV]

I was walking out of the field after training.As I walked I remembered that Maki-Senpai wanted a hoddie.

So I had bougth one for her!Its took sooooo long to find this one.

[FLASHBACK]

"UGH!!WHERE IS THAT GOD DAMN HOODIE?!" I yelled as I searched for the hoodie I had seen a few days ago.

It was a couple hoodie so I had ignored it that day,but since Maki-Senpai wanted a hoodie I must buy that one! It is in fashion, and the materiel is reallyyyy goooooddd!!! So I have to buy those exact hoodies!..

I looked around for hours and with no luck i couldn't find it.

"Ughhhh..."I sighed annoyed so I thought of buying another hoodie for her.

As I went to the nearest stall..."Whaaaaaaat??!!!THESE WAS HERE THIS WHOLE TIME?!?!"I yelled as I had found the couple hoodies.

And they were expensive...ughhhh.....

[END OF FLASHBACL]

"I will give it her today!"I said as I went to my room and took the hoodies wearing mine and walked to Maki-Senpai's room.

*KNOCK!KNOCK!KNOCK!*

I knocked on her door and waited.

. . .

"Uhm..? Maki-Senpai,it's me Nobara! Could you open the door?"I said and waited for a response.

". . . ."

"Is she on a mission today?"I asked myself and sighed out of dissapointment.

"Dang...I still couldn't give it to her..."
. . .

[Few days later]

Maki-Senpai was practicing with Panda-senpai.

"Maki-Sen-"I was about to call her she was called by the dumb blindfold guy.

"Aghg...."I gritted my teeth in annoyance.

[The next day]

'I should go now! She should be free!'I thought and searched for her everywhere but she wasn't here.

I angrily stomped my feet and went to the dumb blindfold guy"OI!? YOU HAD SAID SHE WON'T HAVE MISSIONS TODA-"I stop speaking when I saw that Geto-Sensei was pinning him.

"HAAHA- H-HE WAS JUST ANGRY WITH ME!!!AND NOTHING ELSE-
Oh- yeah and about Maki,she had went out with Toge and Panda to get ramen!"He said and I walked away.

[In the evening]

[Maki pov]
I walked to Nobara's room as Gojo-sensei and told me she had been looking for me.

I opened her room dooe"Yo!nobara were you looking for- . . . Me..?"I saw that nobara was sobbing to herself.

"Wwhaaa- Why are you crying??!!"I said as I rushed towards her and patted her back.

"I- *Sniff* I wanted..to give-give you this hoodie but your n- *sniff* never around..I-I thought you were avoiding me..!"Nobara said as he cried even more.

"No no!why would I even avoid you?! Your my everything! And why did you buy me a hoodie?"I asked as I looked at the hoodie on her bed.

"Few days ago you had said y-you wanted a new hood.. S-so I bought..a couple hoodie.."Nobara said as she showed me her hoodie which she was wearing.

"Awh..Nobara..♡"I said as I hugged her and she hugged me back.
"Listen Nobara..I love you ok?i would never avoid you..And I love the hoodie you bought for us...~"I said as I smiled.

She smiled at me and I kissed her.

--------------------------

Sorry guys but they are still teens! So I can only make fluff about them.