SatoSugu[smut+fluff]

Requested by-
binda_667

Top-gojo
Bottom-geto
(In this au geto did NOT turn evil and he is a teacher like the rest of them)
Before smut I will give warning.
______________________________________

[Geto pov]

I was walking to get kikufuku since Satoru begged me to get it for him.

As I arrived at the shop,I took out my purse."excuse me? Do have kikufuku available?"I asked as I smiled warmly.

The woman working stopped and looked at me with an annoyed look which soon turned into a slightly shocked look.
I took a better look at her and saw her face"Nanako?! Why are you working here?I thought you went to see your friends,why did you lie?"I asked as I looked at her slightly shocked.

"Uh- well...You know Mimiko's bithday is coming and she wanted a giant squashmellow...sooo...I worked to get enough money for it..Hehe.."Nanako chuckled nervously while packing some kikufuku.

"*Sigh* you should have told me.I could have given you the money."I said as I looked at her with calm eyes.

"But..I wanted to give her something from my own money!"she said as she looked at me looking a little guilty.

I smiled softly and said"alright..If thats what you want.You can work,but if you need help I will always be here ok?"I said as she got out of the stall and hugged me tightly, and I hugged her back.
"Thank-you sooo much Geto-Sama!!"She said as she giggled.

"Your gonna break my bones if you hug me so tightly.."I said as I chuckled.

"Suguru whats taking you so lon-"Gojo said as he suddenly was behind Geto.

He looked at us with angry eyes,even though his eyes are covered by his blindfold."oh...Who is she?" He said as he crossed his arm and looked at me like I was caught cheating on him.

"Oh! She is Mimik-"He suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from her."wait- what about the kikufuku?!"I said as he did not reply and kept on dragging me to our car.

Ichiji turned on the car and started driving.
"Satoru whats wrong?"I asked but he didn't reply.
'Is he jeleous?'I thought to myself as I looked out the window.I smile to myself at his childish behaviour.

The whole ride he did not talk to me.
'Is he trying to give me silent treatment?'I thought and looked at him with the corner of my eyes.He was sulking.

"Satoru are you jeleous?"I asked as I turned towards him.He still did not reply."You know she-"He put his finger on my lips."I do not need a word out of your mouth."he said with a hint of anger in his voice.

When we arrived to his mansion he grabbed my wrist and pulled to his room."Satoru! Can you let me explain atleast?!"I said.

[NSFW]

He took us to his bedroom and threw me on the bed."Satoru calm d-"He placed a kiss on my lips and grabbed both of my wrists and pinned them above my head..

He licked my lower lip asking for entrance but I was not gonna open it until he listened to me first.His hand
went under my shirt and pinched my nipples."ah-"I opened my mouth to moun but he pushed his toungue inside.

"Hm..."I tired to get out of his grip but his hands tightened instead.
'Oh well..guess I'm stuck.'I thought to myself.

He started pulling my pants down while making out with me.I pushed him"S-Satoru!listen to me first!!"I said but he did not let go off me.He took off his blindfold and put them on me instead.

"Satoru?"I couldn't feel him anywhere,I felt him hand grab both my wrist and tying them up.

"SATORU!!!STOP!!!"I said but he did not reply and went out the room.
I heard foot steps and I felt him getting on top on the bed.

He took off my pants and boxers.
I kept quite knowing I can't escape.

"Ah- ngh..~"He suddenly put his wet finger inside my hole making me squirm in pleasure.

"Sa..toru.. s-stop..ah!"He found my g- spot and kept on rubbing there."ah..~ hmm..~
f-fuck..Satoru.."I kept on mouning as he placed a kiss on my lips and made out with me until he had prepared me  enough.

"*huff* s-stop.."I asked him but I felt something touching my cock."w-wait..Is-is that a..C-cock ring?!Satoru take that off!!"I yelled at him as he kissed me again and pulled back"can you shut up.."he said as he pushed his entire length inside me without warning"ahh!!~ Satoruu!!!~~"I screamed as he kept on ramming into my hole and abused my propstate.

"ah..~s-satoru...I-Im close...- ngh!!"I wanted to cum but due to the cock ring I was unable to get the sweet feeling of cumming.

"Ahh!!!~~ S-satoru pleasee...~~ t-take the cock- ah!! Cock ring off!!"I begged him but he did not take it off neither did he stopped.

He came inside me..the 2nd time..
He panted heavily and took off the cock ring and strated fucking me again.

After a while I finally came along with Satoru.

He took off the blindfold.I had slight tears coming out of my eyes.

"S-satoru will you let me explain..?"I said as I looked at him.His eyes were covered by his hair.

He pulled out of me and looked to the side.". . ."

[FLUFF]

"Satoru?"I looked at him confused.As I looked at him properly I saw that..he was crying?!

"S-Satoru?! What's wrong?!i-"before I could finish my questions he hugged my waist tightly."y-you cheated on me.."he said with a shaky voice.

My eyes widened and chuckled."pft.."he looked at me with an annoyed look"w-why are you laughing!it's not funny!"he said as he still had tears in his eyes.

"That Mimiko..Im not dating her,she is 10 years younger than me and she kinda like my daughter"I said as I placed my hand on his cheek.

He blushed out of embarrassment.
"EHHH?!"He was shocked and looked at me embarrassed.

"Uhm- i-im sorry.."he said as he looked down
"It's ok.."I saidas I smiled and ruffled his hair.

We both went to sleep cuddling with each other.

...

~{time skip to morning}~

...

"Ughhh..."I sigh as I sat on a chair as my back hurts like hell
"Suguru I'm sorry.."he said as he tired to hug me but I stopped him."no hugs or kisses for a week."

"NOOOO!!! SUGURUUUU!!!IM SORRRYYYYY PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!"He yelled for forgiveness.

I looked away from him and sighed.
______________________________________

(Heyyy guuuuuyyysss~~ was this good?First time writing top gojo-)
Word count- 1169