SuguSato(SMUT)

[A/N-this is a smut story so please only read it if you'd like to.]
(No jujutsu au)
Both are normal teachers
______________________________________
{Gojo pov}
I giggle a little as I watch my best friend say random stuff to girl who was clearly annoyed by him.I look at him"Suguru you lost the bet,you can never get a girl!"I tell him.

I had put some extra drugs in his beer,'cause I knew I can't actually do it with a girl.The girl clinging to me is actually paid to do this~

"alrighty~ lets go homee Suguru~"I say as I drag him to the car and drive back to his house as it's the nearest and since he's drunk I would like to get him home first.

[WHEN THEY GOT THERE]
(my lazy ass is not gonna write a looooong parttttt)

"WhY..*huff* are you...ACk!! so..HEavY..!!"I say and I try my best to take him to his bed.

*THUD*'shit...'

I fell down,probable because of this giant.

"HNGG!!!"I try my best to get up but as soon as a get up a little I get pushed down again.

"Huh..?"I feel Suguru's hand grab both of my wrists and pin them above my head,I look at him shocked.

"Satoru..?did you really think I wouldn't know that you added extra drugs into my beer..?"Suguru said calmly as I try to get out of his grip.I could feel my cheeks burn a little.Out of embarrassment.

"Well..nevermind this."Suguru said still looking calm.
"But.Im mad about something else.."He said as he bit my neck really...hard.

"Anh-!~"I bit my lower lip to stop my moun.

"Satoru...why did you let that women touch you.."Suguru asked me."I-.. She was paid by me to that so that I could win the bet!!Nothing else..."I said as I hoped he'd let me go,but instead his grip tightened.

"I know she was paid but it still pissed me off you know..?"suguru said as i felt his knee rub my crotch.
"Nh..- ack.."I try to keep it in,but it just felt too good..
"Satoru.."
"Y-yes..?"
"Please..don't let anyone touch you ok..It..makes me upset.."
I smile a bit at how much jeleous he can get at time."I won't,I won't.."I say to calm him down.He lets go off my wrists and gets up.
"Satoru..I still feel upset.."
"Eh.. uhmm- is there anything I can do..?-"I ask not wanting to see the face he makes when he's upset.
"Can we do it?"
"WHA-"

[Not even 1 minute later]

{3rd person pov}
Gojo is sitting on Suguru's lap "how did it get to this-"Satoru said as he flushed red with embarrassment.
"Your waist is so small..cute."Suguru said as Satoru covered his face in embarrassment.

"S-shut up..just do it already.."Satoru said impatiently "ok then I'll put my hands in.."Suguru pulled off both of their pants and puts his finger inside Satoru's anus slowly losening him up.

"A-ack.."Satoru covers his own mouth to stop himself from mouning but Suguru grabs his hand and pulls it away from his mouth."don't cover your mouth..I want to hear you scream my name in pleasure...~"suguru wispered in Satoru's ear and it sent chills down Satoru's spine.

After losening him up Suguru got him to sit on his lap and ride him.

"A-ah...~"
"Need help..?~"Suguru asked as looked at Satoru who was struggling to get Suguru's length inside himself.
"N-no wai-AHH!!~SUG-SUGURU!!~"Satoru screamed in pleasure as Suguru pushed him down in his entire length.

Satoru came after a little thrusting.
"Ehh~your so quick to come~"Suguru said as he thrusted a little more.
"N-no..aah..~ no more..I-I can't..ach.."Satoru said as he had just came.

"Satoru just a little more I close too~"Suguru said "N-no..no more.."Satoru was too tired..

"please Satoru..?~ just a little more..?"Suguru was making his sad expression again.He knew Satoru would never say no to that face.

"Ngh..~ fine.."Satoru said
"Yaaa!~"Suguru kept thrusting and found his good-spot.
"AHHH!!!~~S-SUGURUUU!!~~"Satoru came as Suguru also came inside him.

Satoru ploped on the bed from excaustion.He fell asleep really fast as Suguru placed a kiss on his forehead and slept next to him.

[THE NEXT MORNING.]
"Hey suguru.."
"Yes?"
"How in the world did you know that I had put extra drugs in your beer and that I had paid the girl to cling to to me?and how did you have SOO much consciousness when you were drugged...?"
"I had seen you talk to that girl and bartender earlier and I did not drink that beer I had switched it with someone elses beer."
"Dang.."
______________________________________
Uwaaa..755 wordsss thats too much for a oneshot ,but meh,that doesn't matter much.