nanago(Fluff)

Requested by:
TheFoolThatCosplays

Top- Nanami
Bottom-Gojo
Btw power bottom gojo✨

-----------------------------

Gojo pov:

I was sitting next to Nanami, he was reading a book 'How boring'.
I sighed and got up.
"Ok then!"

"What?"Nanami said still reading his book."I will teach Nanami how to NOT  be boring!"I said grinning.
"No."He said still looking at his book,
"I never said you had a choice."I said as I grabbed his wrist.

"Gojo. NO."Nanami said as he pulled his hand away finally keeping his book away.

[FEW MINUTES LATER]
.
.
.

"hah!"I put my hands on my waist getting up as I look at the tied up Nanami.
(We don't ask how he did that)

". . ."Nanami had an irk mark visible on his forehead, Gojo pulled off Nanami's glasses/goggles(idk what are they?). His mouth had tape tied to it."hm Hmhmm hmg mh...(I
f-cking hate you)"he muffled something and looked at Gojo with a pissed off look.

"I love ya too!"Gojo said blowing a kiss.Nanami looked at Gojo with a look that said 'Your disgusting'.
"Heh!anyways..."Gojo pulled a black board from God knows where.
"So, to not be boring..."

[AFTER AN HOUR OR TWO]
.
.
.

"and thats why Gojo Satoru is cool! So you must be like him to not be boring."Gojo said pointing at a tiny Gojo drawing on the blackboard.

Nanami was asleep because of the boring session of Gojo constantly talking about how fun and cool he is.
"OI?! DON'T JUST FALL ASLEEP!!"Gojo yelled in his ears causing Nanami to wake up.

NANAMI POV:

I was pissed off, 'Once you untie me, I'll hunt you down Gojo.' Nanami thought.
"It seems you weren't listening at all!"Gojo said as he leaned near my face."ugh!I'll have to re-do the entire lesson!"Gojo stated dramatically,as he started his bullshit again.

And ofcourse I fell asleep.I mean,who would want to listen to him talk about himself for hours?

[FEW HOURS LATER]
.
.
.

I feel a little weight on my shoulder, as I turn I see Gojo leaning on my shoulder. He was also asleep, I stretched my arms.

"huh? He untied me, I see."I look at his sleeping face, he had taken off his blindfold off too.I sigh then shake him."Gojo. Wake up!" But he just continued sleeping like a baby.

I sigh and decide to leave him there.I get up and start going toward the door.I look back at him.
"Ugh...I hate you so much."I said as I walk back towards him and carry him.

GOJO POV:

I open my eyes slightly to see Nanami carrying me, I could have annoyed him but... this is too sweet of him! I comtinued pretending to be asleep as he carried me to his room.

He lays me on his bed and goes to the washroom,to change I guess?
I smiled to myself then go back to sleep.

-----------------------------
THE NEXT MORNING:
.
.
.

"Nanami! You naughty boy! Why did you touch me!"I said in a fake shy tone, an irk mark was visible on his forehead.
"I did not touch you idiot, and you had kidnapped me."Nanami said as he pushed me off the bed.
"Oi!- that hurt!"