DINNER

Just published a new story. Please take a look at it...

TARGET:- 70 VOTES...
                   30 COMMENTS...

✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿✿ ⁠✿

TAMANNA'S POV.....

I smiled after seeing his message and started looking in my closet for the fit.

After all those things in the past I thought I would hate him but no.

He always had a soft spot in my heart.

The love surpassed all the other things.

Wait what?

Love...

No I don't love him anymore it's just an attraction.

I was totally lost in my thoughts it took me a lot of time to come back to the real world.

After changing into a sleek white dress which falls down to my knees and was embroidered throughout the border. It was backless with full sleeves design. It looked elegant yet sexy. I started doing my makeup and hairstyle, curled my hair for a change and did minimal makeup.

It took me hardly an hour or so and I looked at my phone which showed 8 PM which meant he can be here at any moment.

I was thinking about this and suddenly got his call.

Thinking of the devil and he comes.

" Hello sweetheart " his husky voice came from the other side of the phone.

" Hiiii"  I responded.

" Come down. I'm waiting for you"

" Yeah. Just wait for a minute."

" Fast sweetheart."

He hung up the call and I grabbed my purse directly headed towards the main gate and saw him leaning over his car.

He was wearing a black shirt with rolled sleeves. His half unbuttoned short giving the view of his toned chest. The veins popping up off his hands.

Those veins are the most attractive feature of him and it turns me on more than anything else.

I walked towards him. He looked at me ignoring his phone and his eyes scanned me from up to down.

" You are looking beautiful " he complimented.

" Thank you " I could not see my face but I can tell that a dark pink shade came all over my cheeks.

" Only thank you. I was expecting a compliment." He said while making a puppy face.

I giggled looking at him.

" You look cute."

" Men look hot sweetheart. You should have called me either handsome or hot"

" But I don't find you hot mr. Husband."

He leaned towards me and snaked his hands around my neck..

" Then why are you wet down there sweetheart." He said seducingly

Fuck this man can turn me on just by his words.

" I'm not"

" Fine. Let me check."

His fingers started travelling down my body and I stopped his hands.

" Don't be silly. We are going to get late."