MAFIA

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

VIRTUAL HUGS AND A BOWL OF GAJAR KA HALWA WITH A LOT OF DRYFRUITS FOR MY LOYAL READERS I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU 🥺🤍🫂🌸❣️

DON'T BE A SILENT READER IT DEMOTIVATES ME......
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Ayaan's pov

Ayaan's pov

As soon as I saw the message my face became pale and my hands started shaking.
I have to meet him now as I know what he could do to her and I don't want even a single scratch on her body.

So I rushed towards the door and called the driver to take me to the warehouse.

After an hour of riding those black iron rusted doors came to my sight.

Even though I hate going there, this is my future and I can't ignore it for too long. I can't imagine those happily married after life like a normal person as I know my fate is not that simple.

My thoughts came to an end by the crackling voice of the gate.

Gates after gates and a lot of security.

After passing through all this I came out of my car and went directly to that mansion which we call a warehouse in code language.  From outside No one could even guess that this warehouse holds this much beauty in it.

There is a big chandelier hanging on the roof with many small ones along it.

The walls were painted simple and the whole theme was black and maroon.

The long velvety curtains were acting as a barrier for the sunlight and some positivity.

There were bodyguards all around the mansion.

I asked for my dad or maybe you can call him the biggest mafia of the country.

There is no single crime in which we aren't associated be it drug dealing killing smuggling and what not.

On one hand we show the whole world as we are Saint and do a lot of donations while on the other we actually loot crores from them and give some pennies to them as return.

After finding my dad in the study he was looking in some documents.

I knocked on the door and he called me in and made me sit in front of him.

"What happened dad." I asked.

" Where were you."

" At home."

" Whose home "

"Actu...all...y  d...a..d  I  waaa...s  at....."

"Shut up ayaan. I know where you were. I told you to stay away from her. Why can't you understand. She is just a normal girl who would leave you after knowing the truth. You are gonna be 18 next month. You should learn about the business both legal and illegal. You don't have time for all this bullshit. You can't destroy my empire for anyone. Do you get that. "