11 - Piece by piece.

Over the coming days, a series of packages arrived at Caroline's door, till finally a package she'd been eagerly awaiting arrived. Which now lay open on her kitchen table.

Buzzing from head to toe with anticipation Caroline reaches into the box and pulls out a strap-on harness and a black 7" dildo.

She'd inevitably stumbled on to pegging in her foray into femdom and very, very quickly become infatuated with it.

Something in her came to life at the sight of it, the expressions, the noises, the joy it brought out of the men she'd witnessed in the porn she'd consumed, it was unlike anything she had ever seen.

And could only imagine the power trip the ladies on the giving side would be on, but above all was the intimacy that was shared, the guy being so open, so vulnerable, you could practically see the years of hard-wired appearances just slip away.

And to the woman giving and sharing this experience with him, the level of trust... Caroline's heart was going to burst at the thought of it.

Images of Ash's face twisted in ecstasy raced in her mind, as she pulled off her sweatpants and albeit somewhat awkwardly strapped the harness. Now with a fake dick attached around her waist and securely fastened, she simply stared at it in awe at her newly acquired appendage.

Her hand tentatively reached for it wrapping itself around the base, goosebumps traveled down her legs and up her spine, whether that was to do with the way the straps of the harness rubbed against her or something much deeper stirring to life she wasn't sure, but now she started to take note of how heavy it was against her waist yet oddly that weight felt comforting.

Letting out the breath she'd been keeping, her hand started running up and down the length of it feeling the texture, the weight, how it gently swayed in her grip. And not for the first time Caroline's apartment seemed to disappear around her along with her clothes and the harness, yet the fake cock seemed to remain in place, although since when did it seem so realistic and when did it start throbbing and why did it start feeling so fucking good when she moved her hand over it.

Her breathing hitched and her eyes glowed with that red hue, then seemingly out of the darkness a figure that looked a lot like Caroline stood opposite, was it a reflection? Since then did a mirror appear in front of her? Though there didn't seem to be any edges to this mirror at all.

Taking in this 'reflection' Caroline saw how her eyes seemed darker, her skin colour slightly off hue, teeth sharper, cheekbones more angler, toned abs, and define v-lind that lead to a very real dick between her powerful thighs.

Caroline didn't really understand why but reached out for this reflection, the reflection responded in kind and their fingers touched then kept going to become interlocked and palms becoming one, but she was cold to the touch and the coldness started to burn white hot that Caroline started to pull her hand away, however the reflection didn't budge.

She struggled to break free as the pain grew to be unbearable. And then just as quickly the pain disappeared accompanied by a quiet piercing breath by her ear and suddenly she was in her room with her hand planted firmly up against the mirror. She blinked. What.. when did she get to her room?

She pulls back noticing her shirt was on the floor and her harness was still very much on her hips and the dick sticking out from it was still very much fake.

Taking off the strap-on she places it on the bed deciding that as much as she wanted to fuck Ash, the time wasn't quite right and a few more things would need to be in place for it first, like as much fun as pegging seemed to be, where does one even begin.

And so ever the pragmatist Caroline sits down at her laptop to search for pegging and what one needs to know beforehand. As she scrolled through different pages and articles the consensus seemed to be, to start small i.e. with fingers, small vibrators, butt plugs, etc with plenty of water-based lubricants then when the person being penetrated is ready and comfortable move on to the strap-on.

Caroline leaned back satisfied, it seemed easy enough and she had everything she needed, well except from Ash himself. Looking over to the strap-on a thought struck her.

It was one thing it look the part but she'd need to 'put out' as well i.e. be a good fuck. The images of the awkward and utterly unsatisfying time she'd lost her virginity ran through her mind, cringing at the thought she'd be damned if Ash were to experience anything close to that. No, she was going to make sure that Ash's experience would be the best it could be, period.

Fitting the harness around her waist and getting that same powerful feeling again that came with it, she kneels up on the bed with a pillow between her thighs, then slowly she begins rocking her hips back and forth.

It was somewhat jarring at first. The motion felt foreign to her body especially now as it was using muscles it hadn't ever really used until now. What was more was the fact that she was trying to thrust her hips with a heavy very realistic-looking 7' inch dildo between her thighs which only added to the janky and awkward feeling of everything.

But what finally broke the straw on the camel's back was when she caught a glimpse of what she looked like in the mirror. A huffing and puffing red-faced Caroline who was thrusting with all the grace of a dying fish out of water. Covering her face in her hands, her soul momentarily left her body in embarrassment as Caroline flopped on the bed, defeated for the moment.

How on earth guys made this look so easy was beyond her and that's not to mention the way the muscles in her lower body ached with the action.

Sighing Caroline props herself up on her elbows looking at the fake dick that was attached to her, even now it still seemed so erotic and powerful to her and yet it still didn't feel like it was a part of her, as if she were just borrowing it, playing pretend, not really in control.

Much like how a musician becomes one with their respective instrument, she would need to do the same and no amount of how-to guides on the internet was going to help with that. No, what she needed was practice, experience, and stamina...and now it was also looking like maybe a gym membership as well.