"Yes, Miss. Lee. Who is the lady beside you?" he asked her with his deep and bold voice.

"She is Yn, our new HR who was appointed today, Sir," Sana replied.

"You are the new HR?" he asked me.

"Yes, Sir," I replied.

He hummed, looking at me, and then said, "My Secretary, Lara, will show you your cabin and explain your work. Is that clear? I want neat work."

"Yes, Sir," I replied.

"You may go now. Miss. Lee, tell Laura to help Ms. Yn," he said to Sana.

"Yes, Sir," Sana replied as we both bowed at him and left the cabin. We saw another lady walking gracefully towards us while carrying files in her hand.

"Ms. Laura!" Sana called out to her.

"So she is Laura," I thought to myself as we walked towards her.

"Hi, Sana. Who is this young lady beside you?" she asked, looking at me.

"She is Yn. Our new HR. Mr. Kim told you to accompany her to her cabin and explain her about the work," Sana said.

"I would love to. So, Miss. Yn, shall we go?" she asked me with her sweet smile.

"Oh, please call me Yn."

"Then, Yn, can we go?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied, smiling.

"All the best, Yn," Sana wished me well.

I thanked her, and Laura and I went away. We both went to where the employees were working. Laura got their attention.

"Hey, everyone! This is Ms

"Hey, everyone! This is Ms. Yn, our new HR," she said, and everyone clapped.

I bowed at them. It was getting a little awkward.

After a little chat with the group, Laura and I went to my cabin. She showed me my cabin and explained to me all the work and gave me a little tour of this building.

 She showed me my cabin and explained to me all the work and gave me a little tour of this building

"All the best, Yn. Our chairman needs perfection," Laura said to me.

I nodded my head at her.

"Yes, Ms. Laura."