"Did you touch it? Was it big?"

"What? No."

"Are you saying it was small?"

"No." Harmony rolled her eyes.

"What the hell, Harm! You're confusing me!"

"It's because I don't know the answer to that. It was weird for me, okay? And I think it was weird for him too."

"Did you at least see the bulge?"

"Why would I do that?"

"I definitely would've looked at it!"

"I don't doubt it for a second."

When the conversation turned to what had happened by the balcony, Blake gasped.

"I think Liam got hard again!" she said.

"Seriously?"

"What? I can't think of anything else."

"To me, he seemed disturbed."

"He was obviously disturbed that he got hard again while holding you."

"You know what? Enough about me. Tell me about your day at work."

Speaking to Blake took her mind off of the unanswered questions she had about Liam. She hoped everything would be alright the following day.

~

When it was the next morning, Harmony woke up in the king size bed, stretching herself comfortably. She had never experienced such comfort before and had only ever dreamed of it.

But as much as it was unforgettable to experience such comfort, she couldn't stop thinking about Liam.

When she reached for her phone on the table near the bed, she hoped he had sent her a message or called, but there was nothing from him.

Though she wanted to reach out to him first, she thought it was best to wait.

She tried to convince herself that he might still be busy, just like he had mentioned the previous night, but deep down, she was bothered by his lack of communication.

With her stomach rumbling, she thought of ordering food but remembered the fridge was also fully stocked and the suite had a kitchen.

Because she would always go for the simplest option, she decided to cook for herself after taking a shower.

Once she started cooking, her mind drifted back to Liam and how he hadn't reached out to her. She even thought he wasn't at the hotel.

And then came the possibility that he had abandoned her there to go back alone on the private jet. But quickly, she erased the ridiculous possibility because he would never do that. He had no reason.

After having her breakfast, she came out to the balcony and near the railing, looking down at the ground.

Now that I see all this more clearly, it's so far down I could've died.

As she thought about how Liam had saved her, she chuckled softly.

Wanting to enjoy the morning sun for a while, she got comfortable on the chair right by the balcony and closed her eyes to relax.

But only a few minutes into it, there was the constant knocking on the door and she hoped it was him.

When she opened the door, she was relieved to finally see him.

"Good morning," he said, stepping inside with a cold expression.

"Hey," she replied with enthusiasm as she closed the door. "I was getting worried about you."