Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

It was Ethan. Ethan was sitting right next to him, Zayn didn't know what to say or do, so he only stared at the guy.

Danny and Niall looked at each there confused before looking back at Zayn, who was still staring at Ethan. Ethan, looked at Zayn and smiled.

"Hey, I'm Chris." He said extending his hand out to Zayn. Zayn blinked as he shook Eth- Chris' hand.

"Zayn" he said before letting go of his hand. "Where are you from?"

"London." Chris nodded, before he shook Danny's hand, Danny saying his name to introduce himself. Niall kept staring at Zayn confused as to why he had reacted that way when he saw Chris.

"Do you two know each other?" Niall asked moving a finger between Zayn and Chris.

Chris raised an eyebrow as he looked at Zayn, tilting his head to one side in thought. "Hm, no don't think so."

Zayn looked back at him shaking his head slowly before looking over at Niall. "No." He said.

"So why did you move to Bradford, Chris?" Danny asked, Zayn kept his gaze on his desk, not wanting to look at Chris any longer. He looked exactly like Ethan and that worried him, confused him and scared him all at the same time.

"My parents, well they, they died in a car crash and I had to come live here with my aunt. My father's sister." He said, his voice cracking slightly at the end but he recovered by clearing his throat.

"Oh, we're sorry to hear that." Niall said frowning at Chris and how he smiled sadly shrugging lightly.

"Not your fault, it's life." He said looking up at Niall. "People come and go, some unexpectedly and others with reason"

Zayn slowly looked up to look at Chris, who looked back at him. "I'm sorry about your boyfriend, the secretary told me about it while I waited for my schedule."

"How did you know he was my boyfriend? Like how did you know it was me who lost a boyfriend?" Zayn said, completely ignoring the looks Danny and Niall were giving them.

"For one, she told me Zayn Malik lost his boyfriend, Liam Payne. You introduced yourself as Zayn, so I figured. And two, I can tell when someone is trying to mend their broken heart." Chris said as he looked back at Zayn. Zayn finally looked away, getting up quickly and walking out of the classroom.

"Did I say something wrong?" Chris asked softly, Niall shaking his head as they stared at door. Their teacher didn't say anything, since Zayn still has the whole "leave and enter class when feeling bad" permission thing from Mr.Curran.

"No, don't worry I'm sure he's okay." Niall reassured him, Chris nodding slowly.

Zayn was sitting on the bleachers staring out into the football field, the sky was clear and the sun was bright. He remembered when Liam and him skipped class their freshmen year.

"Leeyum, no we're gonna get caught!" Zayn whispered yelled as Liam held him against his body kissing Zayn's jawline. Liam chuckled as they were hiding under the bleachers, Zayn's back against one of the many metals holding the seats up.

"It's just one class, Zaynie" Liam whispered as he looked at Zayn, who blushed and smiled. Zayn wrapped his arms around Liam's neck as Liam held his waist, their foreheads pressed against each other's.

They had decided to skip their first class and sneak off to the football field and just be together. Zayn looked up at Liam before he leaned down and kissed Zayn's neck, earning a squeal from the slightly shorter lad. Zayn closed his eyes and played with Liam's hair as he kissed and sucked on Zayn's neck, making soft moans escape from Zayn's lips.