Chapter 5 : flashbacks and massages

ابدأ من البداية

-

The alarm clock pulls me out of my memory. I looked at the last prototype, everything was ready for the mission. We just needed to install it under the skin of each Avenger. I get out of the lab feeling a little bit dizzy so I decide to go grab a bite. ''You're exactly on time,'' Wanda says as she turns off the oven. ''Pizza?'' I ask her and she smiles gently. ''Your favorite,'' Nat says as she joins us in the kitchen.

''Really?'' Wanda asks while her nose squints. ''Yeah, thanks!'' I grab a slice and bring it outside with me. I admire the leaves of the trees floating through the wind. I needed a break from all of this, I feel out of balance. I feel like I can't be myself with Natasha around everyone. I am getting close with Wanda and I feel like I'm lying to her. I finish my pizza and I go back inside. Bruce looks at me and he gets up. ''So, when you have a minute Amber and I are gonna install them.'' I nod before walking back to the lab.

I read some new studies while waiting for the Avengers to come visit me. Thor is the first, he had to go into the city tonight. ''So, my brother told me about you.'' I look at him with a smile. ''What did he tell you?'' He clears his throat. ''He just really likes you.'' I insert the prototype and I make sure it works. I can see all his vitals, we're gonna have earphones to communicate and make sure everyone's fine. ''It's done, see you tomorrow.'' He thanks me before leaving.

''Hey!'' Wanda says as she enters, she's just such a ray of sunshine. ''Wands, I'm so happy to see you.'' She sits down while I get started. ''I can't wait for our first mission together,'' she puts her hand on my wrist. ''I'm glad also glad that we're doing this together.'' She makes me feel so safe and she always makes me smile. ''Do you want to practice tonight?'' She asks as I was just finishing. ''Yeah, sure.'' She gets up and she tells me to join her outside later.

-

I go up to my room after the training. I was seriously exhausted, I think I just overdid it. I need to keep busy to stop thinking about my messy personal life. I open the door and I close it behind me. I slowly slide down against the wood till I'm sitting on the floor. I let out a big sigh, I just need to go to sleep. I get up a few minutes later and I go to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I was about to start my skincare when I heard a knock on the door. I put an oversized t-shirt on since I was only wearing underwear. I open the door and I see Miss Romanoff.

She stands in front of me, looking down at my body. ''Hey, I don't have your prototype with me here.'' She looked up to my face, her eyes were darker than usual. ''I'm not here for work,'' she says. She lets herself in and she closes the door behind her. ''Okay,'' I say as I go to sit on my bed. ''Why are you here then?'' I lean back and she walks towards me. ''I don't want to leave like this.'' She stands in front of me, looking down at me. ''What do you mean?'' We look at each other while she plays with the ends of my hair.

''I know I would regret it if something happened tomorrow-'' She looks at the ceiling so I get up. I put my hand behind her neck and made her look at me. ''Nothing bad is gonna happen.'' I try to sense how she feels. ''No. I mean, I just can't leave without doing this.'' She grabs my waist, squeezing it gently before pulling me slowly towards her. She looks at my lips with devotion, examining every detail while I get lost in her eyes.

She slides her hands down my waist until she arrives at my thighs. She picks me up from the floor and carries me until my back is pressed against the wall. My breath hitches in my throat before she shuts me up with a soft kiss. Her soft lips press passionately against mine. I grab her shoulders to stabilize myself and she slides her tongue in my mouth. Her belly presses between my thighs, making me eager by the second

''Laurens,'' she whispered between kisses. She puts me back down and looks at me with a smirk. ''What?'' I say as I look her up and down with desire. I should really tell her to leave and to go get some sleep but somehow, I can't. ''I should have never let you go,'' I frown at her words before pushing her gently off me. ''You didn't let me go.'' I sit on my bed. I know I said I would be there when she wants to talk but I'm exhausted and I don't want to get into that right now.

''I know,'' she comes to sit next to me as she nervously plays with her hands. ''I didn't mean it like that, I was just trying to-'' I interrupted her by getting up. ''We should get some sleep,'' I say and she gets up and grabs my wrist. ''I'm sorry,'' she pulls gently to bring me face to face with her. I look into her sincere eyes, it's one of the first times I've seen her so vulnerable.

I caress her wrist with my thumb. ''It's okay, I'm just exhausted.'' She pulls me towards the bed and pushes me on it, my stomach is pressed against it. ''I can help with that,'' she says as she straddles my back. ''What are you doing?'' I move around, trying to get her off me. ''Shut up and stop moving.'' I turn my head to the side and meet her playful eyes.

''Close your eyes, I'm gonna give you a massage.'' She worked on my back and shoulders and the only things evading my mouth were satisfied moans. I didn't know I had all this tension built up. Before I knew it, I was sound asleep.