weeks of Gloop

*Two weeks later*

Over the past two weeks, Armadylan had been secretly going off doing solo missions, consistently defeating Gloop the Third in secret.

However, every single battle has been taking a toll on him, leaving him exhausted and drain, Armadylan still keeping it a secret, often calls it a night without informing the Power Heroes sometimes.

Armadylan's behavior starts to grow some suspicion among the The Power Heroes especially Owlette and Gekko

*In the present*

Armadylan finished having another battle with Gloop the Third in the Gloopster, outside of the comic book store in disarray, splattered with Gloop in every direction.

Gloop the Third:You might've won, but I'll be back!Gloop the Third declared, retreating in the Gloopster, soaring away.

Armadylan:Sure heard that thousands of times.Armadylan remarked, unrolling from his ball form, his eyes filled with exhaustion as he yawned.

Armadylan:I'm gonna call it another night.Armadylan announced, starting to walk away, until he paused.

Armadylan:I feel like I'm forgetting something.Armadylan mused, glancing back at the comic book store covered in Gloop, but Armadylan, sleep-deprived and drained, failed to notice.

Armadylan:Meh, probably nothing.Armadylan dismissed, as he continued to walk away.

*With Gloop the Third*

The Gloopster descended upon Planet Gloop, Gloop the Third and his Gloopets emerged, the Gloopets ran towards to some kind of contraption.

Gloop the Third:I'm not sure how many times I can handle losing on purpose to this earthly specimen any longer.Gloop the Third mused, stretching.

Gloop the Third:Gloopets, is the thing ready yet?Gloop the Third inquired, impatiently, the Gloopets diligently assembling the machine.

The Gloopets stopped building and powered up the machine, they exchanged triumphant cheers and a thumbs-up to Gloop the Third.

Gloop the Third:Finally!Gloop the Third exclaimed, approaching the glowing machine that is functional now.

Gloop the Third:Tomorrow, armored boy, I will be the one to overpower you.Gloop the Third vowed, with a sinister grin, gazing at the machine.

*In the daytime*

It was the daytime and the Pj Masks were just walking out of school.

Amaya:Hey guys, have you noticed that Armadylan has been acting a bit distant lately?Amaya inquired.

Greg:Yeah, he's been kind of secretive, three nights ago, he claimed to be on a nighttime run, but when I checked the park, everything was roughed up.Greg remarked.

Connor:He told me the same story last week at the museum.Connor added.

Amaya:And two weeks ago for me.Amaya chimed in.

Greg:Do you think he's been secretly going on missions without telling us?Greg wondered.

Connor:That does sound believable, it's Armadylan, after all, and he's usually too secretive, classic Armadylan.Connor giggled, while Greg joined in too, but Amaya remained serious.

Greg:Right, but why would he do this?Greg questioned, stroking his head.

Amaya:Do you guys think he's doing that because of us, maybe he thinks we believe he's not worthy of being on the team or a hero.Amaya mused, thinking back to the situation.

Connor:Why would he think that?

Greg:Maybe because we kept making him feel left out and making jokes about him.Greg admitted, causing them all to reflect.

Connor:Well, when you put it like that-

Connor paused, as they arrived at the comic book store, covered in splats of Gloop.

Greg:The comic book store!Greg exclaimed, and they hurried towards the comic book store.

Amaya:Gloop the Third was here, but how did...?Amaya slowed down talking, as she noticed familiar footprints on the ground.

Amaya:Guys, look.she pointed to the footprints.

Connor:Armadylan's footprints.Connor observed.

Greg:Whatever Armadylan was doing last night, it looks like Gloop the Third is involved with this.Greg stated.

Connor:I think it's time for us to see what's going on in the Picture Player and give Armadylan an intermission.Connor decided, Greg and Amaya both, hesitatingly, nodded slowly.

Connor:PJ MASKS POWER HEROES WE'RE ON OUR WAY!!!

All:INTO THE NIGHT TO SAVE THE DAY!!!